The Student Room Group

London accommodation 2 MONTHS FREE

I am looking for someone to take my student accommodation in Felda House, CRM students. It is in Wembley Park (HA9 0UU), 2 minutes’ walk from Wembley Park station.
The room is an en-suite that is 51 weeks long, beginning from the 4th September. It is priced at a very good price of £180 per week. I will pay for 2 months rent for no extra cost.
It consists of:
3/4 size double bed with under bed storage
Coat hooks
Drawers
Magnetic board
Mirror
Plenty of storage
Private en-suite shower room
Shared communal kitchen with induction hob, combi oven, and fridge freezer
Shelves
Study space with desk and chair
Wardrobe
The location is perfect as Wembley Park station has easy access across London, more specifically central. Please contact me ASAP if interested.
Original post by rzeiani
I am looking for someone to take my student accommodation in Felda House, CRM students. It is in Wembley Park (HA9 0UU), 2 minutes’ walk from Wembley Park station.
The room is an en-suite that is 51 weeks long, beginning from the 4th September. It is priced at a very good price of £180 per week. I will pay for 2 months rent for no extra cost.
It consists of:
3/4 size double bed with under bed storage
Coat hooks
Drawers
Magnetic board
Mirror
Plenty of storage
Private en-suite shower room
Shared communal kitchen with induction hob, combi oven, and fridge freezer
Shelves
Study space with desk and chair
Wardrobe
The location is perfect as Wembley Park station has easy access across London, more specifically central. Please contact me ASAP if interested.

Hi

I may be interested in taking over this tenancy. I am a third year student at UWL. You can watsapp me on 07727261355 where we may discuss this further.

Thanks
Liam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending