The Student Room Group

Why does my ex keep asking me how long I'm staying?

It's been three times in a week.

Saw her for the first time in at least 2 years at a party. She asked me once then, once again two days later, and again today.

Maybe she was a bit drunk and forgot she had already asked me, but three times already seems strange...
I'm no expert, but it doesn't sound like something you'd normally ask 3 times without some kind of motive lol. It sounds like she may be trying to start conversation/something up again, or trying to get an impression of whether it would be worth starting something up again (if you're staying for a long time she may want to hang again)?
Reply 2
Original post by curious-student
I'm no expert, but it doesn't sound like something you'd normally ask 3 times without some kind of motive lol. It sounds like she may be trying to start conversation/something up again, or trying to get an impression of whether it would be worth starting something up again (if you're staying for a long time she may want to hang again)?

I’m not expert either, and it does seem strange to me. I wouldn’t think much of it if it was just twice…

Well I’ve told her three times that I’ll be leaving at the end of the month.

I’m happy things are as tense as they were though.
Reply 3
How long youre staying? As in she wants you gone from wherever you are or?
Reply 4
Original post by Napp
How long youre staying? As in she wants you gone from wherever you are or?

I don’t think it’s in that way at all. She’s been really friendly with me… and that’s night and day compared to how she was back then.

I’ve got a job starting on the 4th now, so I’m leaving soon.

Quick Reply

Latest