The Student Room Group

Have i packed too much for uni ?

So far I have packed:

Two suitcases for uni (one big and one small , one for clothes and the other for bedding/toiletries towels/robes)

1 box for kitchenware

1 Ikea bag for kitchen items

I sports bag for personal things (books, lab coat)

1 bag for clothes hangers

2 pillow bags

is this too much stuff to bring with me ?
Nope
(edited 2 years ago)
That seems alright tbf I’m more worried if I’ve packed too many clothes like how many hoodies should I bring lmao 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
That seems alright tbf I’m more worried if I’ve packed too many clothes like how many hoodies should I bring lmao 😂

I have that second hand fear that i've bough more than I need
Reply 4
So far I have packed:

Two suitcases for uni (one big and one small , one for clothes and the other for bedding/toiletries towels/robes)

1 box for kitchenware

1 Ikea bag for kitchen items

I sports bag for personal things (books, lab coat)

1 bag for clothes hangers

2 pillow bags

is this too much stuff to bring with me ?

When my daughter went to Uni I took the shelf out of my hatchback and packed the boot to the roof, we then packed the back seat to the roof. We then did the same with my wife's smaller car 🤣
Reply 5
I have that second hand fear that i've bough more than I need

Any excess can go home later
Was for me, packed all that plus shopping etc in a 35L rucksack while walking, walking, walking and walking. Literally destroyed my lower back, taking plenty of ibuprofen/codeine. Keep having nerve spasms though, oh well serves me right.
That sounds like a good amount! Most people tend to fill an average size car to the top each year they move into a student home!

Hope that helps :smile:

- student blog @realliferebs.blog
https://realliferebs.wordpress.com/2021/09/14/5-essentials-you-need-for-university/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending