How to talk to a girl I like??

Watch
username5780938
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really like a girl who's in some of my classes at school. We have messaged each other and talked a bit in class but I want to talk to her more and don't know how to do it? Like what sort of things should I message her about to start a conversation? And I'm always quite shy around her in school so how can I be more confident around her and just what should I say to her? I'm also scared that she just doesnt want to talk to me so I don't know how far I should go cause I don't want to annoy her or make her feel uncomfortable? She's the first girl I've ever liked so I have no idea what to do and any help would be lovely!!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
It matters how old you are. If your yr8 - yr10 you can get away with friendly flirting. Just hang around them and throw in small flirty gestures but still keep it friendly as if your “joking” see how she reacts to you. (She will pick up that you probably like her). Doing this your confidence will not be thrown as it could never be an outward rejection. However if your yr11 and above you should be more straight with her. Mostly be kind to her and always look out for her, make sure she eats etc but you can still create a flirtatious atmosphere so you don’t get friend zoned. (Advise from a girl who just finished yr13).
username5780938
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It matters how old you are. If your yr8 - yr10 you can get away with friendly flirting. Just hang around them and throw in small flirty gestures but still keep it friendly as if your “joking” see how she reacts to you. (She will pick up that you probably like her). Doing this your confidence will not be thrown as it could never be an outward rejection. However if your yr11 and above you should be more straight with her. Mostly be kind to her and always look out for her, make sure she eats etc but you can still create a flirtatious atmosphere so you don’t get friend zoned. (Advise from a girl who just finished yr13).
Thankyou!! we're in yr13 btw. I do try to be nice, like asking how she is but I don't know if she finds it annoying? And i have no idea how to be flirtatious ??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
How did u go about getting her number or snap?
Just go about it the same way u did
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Eliot.15)
Thankyou!! we're in yr13 btw. I do try to be nice, like asking how she is but I don't know if she finds it annoying? And i have no idea how to be flirtatious ??
I don’t think she should find that annoying. If ur only asking how she is that’s just a nice gesture. She could be shy? Think about anything u have in common with her. What movies does she like or what are the a levels she takes. U could try and Snapchat her. Say hey and try and have a conversation.
rosy_posy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Eliot.15)
I really like a girl who's in some of my classes at school. We have messaged each other and talked a bit in class but I want to talk to her more and don't know how to do it? Like what sort of things should I message her about to start a conversation? And I'm always quite shy around her in school so how can I be more confident around her and just what should I say to her? I'm also scared that she just doesnt want to talk to me so I don't know how far I should go cause I don't want to annoy her or make her feel uncomfortable? She's the first girl I've ever liked so I have no idea what to do and any help would be lovely!!
You've made numerous threads about this girl. Surely you've found your answer by now? :eyebrow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (265)
57.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (62)
13.45%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.41%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (41)
8.89%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.34%

Watched Threads