I like her friend............

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, to keep it short, I use to talk to this girl a while back but unfortunately I wasn’t really attracted to her that much though I had phone sex with her because I was just horny. She sent me long long paragraphs saying she liked me but I just didn’t want to date her so I kind of brushed it aside because I didn’t know how to handle it. Consequently, I told her that I needed space because of exams etc. So now it’s awkward between us and we don’t talk.

However, she had a friend, at the time, who I absolutely wanted. So she gave me her friends snapchat, and I talked to her friend at the time as just friends. Now, the girl I was previously talking to (the one who liked me) said she’s no longer friends with her friend.

Now, I talk to her friend like pretty much everyday and I’m hard from the thought of her, I might even date her tbh.

Is this wrong? Thoughts?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're too immature to be involved with anyone, as you don't care about treating them with respect. How would you feel if a girl was messing you around and just using you?

Don't date anyone until you have grown up!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
You're too immature to be involved with anyone, as you don't care about treating them with respect. How would you feel if a girl was messing you around and just using you?

Don't date anyone until you have grown up!

I did not mess her about. I broke it off with her because I didn’t want to date her. I am 19, btw.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I did not mess her about. I broke it off with her because I didn’t want to date her. I am 19, btw.
Had phone sex because you were horny, though you didn't want to date. Brushed aside that she liked you. How is that not using someone and leading them on?

And age has nothing to do with maturity...
xxx0xxxo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes you did mess her about. She even gave you her friend's details thinking you had innocent intentions and you took advantage of that whilst still sexting her to satisfy yourself
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Had phone sex because you were horny, though you didn't want to date. Brushed aside that she liked you. How is that not using someone and leading them on?

And age has nothing to do with maturity...

You’re saying all this like it was me that initiated the phone sex. She literally told me that she was horny, so we both did it. I brushed it aside because I didn’t like her enough to date her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xxx0xxxo)
Yes you did mess her about. She even gave you her friend's details thinking you had innocent intentions and you took advantage of that whilst still sexting her to satisfy yourself
I didn’t message her friend sexually at the time.
xxx0xxxo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I didn’t message her friend sexually at the time.
I meant her not her friend, even though apparently you didn’t fancy her
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xxx0xxxo)
I meant her not her friend, even though apparently you didn’t fancy her
She literally told me she wants phone sex
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not wrong, but it’s bad form asking someone that fancies you for their mates contact details, just find it another way. And saying hard for is gross
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You’re saying all this like it was me that initiated the phone sex. She literally told me that she was horny, so we both did it. I brushed it aside because I didn’t like her enough to date her.
Changing the details now from what you first posted. You didn't fancy her so could have said no!
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thoughts?
Some things are best kept to yourself. That's a thought you can cash in time and again for the rest of your life.
Anonymous #1
Changing the details now from what you first posted. You didn't fancy her so could have said no!
It’s hard to say no tbh. At the time, I thought it was just a one off thing, hence why I was confused
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Some things are best kept to yourself. That's a thought you can cash in time and again for the rest of your life.
True man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (155)
54.96%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (41)
14.54%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
10.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.22%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.61%

Watched Threads