random question: what really makes you laugh? Watch

This discussion is closed.
XlaurenX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
whats the one thing that always manages to get you laughing uncontrollably? for me its when people trip up in the street and then try to act like nothing has happened...
glenn321
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XlaurenX)
whats the one thing that always manages to get you laughing uncontrollably? for me its when people trip up in the street and then try to act like nothing has happened...

lol prob when all the little yr 7 at school used to trip up on the way into Assembly
XlaurenX
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by glenn321)
lol prob when all the little yr 7 at school used to trip up on the way into Assembly
lol i can agree with that one!
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Scrubs.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Red Dwarf. Its absolutely hilarious.
Mrs_F
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Any episode of Friends has me in creases laughing.
Whenever something stupid happens at work, it can be the smallest of things but for some reason it has us cracking up with laughter over the silliest little things, which does not impress the customers. An example is I was charging the customer £10, and I said "that's 10 o clock please" instead of "10 pound please" and for some reason I just got the giggles then all my workmates got the giggles we couldn't serve laughing that much, but it was just over a stupid little thing.
M-J
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Scrubs.
not only does it make me laugh it makes me more certain that im in love with sarah chalke (elliot).

oh i always find it hillarious when my friends and i are sitting at lunch time and someone says so "hows your sex life"...probably because everyone moans about how they aint got one, its just so funny....i've been banned from tht convo when it happens.

oh i also find it funny when the art students come to lunch covered in paint and they dont realise...heheheheh
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"You know what's funny? A man dressed as a woman"
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
loads of things....it's so embaressing though when I'm in the school bus first thing in the morning sitting alone ,and suddenly I remember something that makes me laugh hesterically ...quite embaressing
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Red Dwarf. Its absolutely hilarious.
i love red dwarf too! so many episodes that gets me in stitches.

people close to me dont find it so funny though
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rainjan_4now)
i love red dwarf too! so many episodes that gets me in stitches.

people close to me dont find it so funny though
Yeah, totally. And i've even managed to get my 9 year old brother to like it.
I managed to get the whole of series 1-5 and the first half of series 6 on their original video versions. They are so hard to find, but is so cool to have those versions, instead of the DVD ones i think.
homabahrami
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when people run madly for the bus, miss it and then pretend that they didn't want to catch it anyway. always puts a smile on my face.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I absolutely love it when people get stuck trying to put a jumper on and you can see this head-shaped thing bobbing about inside the jumper. Or any situation when they get stuck inside some sort of material, like that advert where the bloke's trying to change his duvet cover. It's making me giggle just thinking about it.

I do laugh uncontrollably at lots of things though. There was a funny bit on Top Gear last night and I laughed until I cried, for about five minutes. Honestly.
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"Man getting hit by football" - A Hans Moleman production

Hehehe....
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shopalotgrrl)
when people run madly for the bus, miss it and then pretend that they didn't want to catch it anyway. always puts a smile on my face.
Damn evil bus drivers always drive off, even though they see your trying to catch up :mad: :mad: :mad:
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=Trousers]I absolutely love it when people get stuck trying to put a jumper on and you can see this head-shaped thing bobbing about inside the jumper. Or any situation when they get stuck inside some sort of material
[QUOTE]

then you would have loved it when i went to jamaica and my hotel held this fake 'Mr Universe' competition. basically, the male contestants had to strip from the waist up to the music that was played.
one man had on a tight t-shirt and his head proved too big for the opening, and it took him ages to get it off. at one stage he had his arms dangling out of the top, with his head still stuck in the t-shirt. classic live entertainment
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
man, why do my quotes always mess up- boo hoo
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
man, why do my quotes always mess up- boo hoo
You just missed out the / before QUOTE at the end. All you need to do is add that in, and it should look fine.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

then you would have loved it when i went to jamaica and my hotel held this fake 'Mr Universe' competition. basically, the male contestants had to strip from the waist up to the music that was played.
one man had on a tight t-shirt and his head proved too big for the opening, and it took him ages to get it off. at one stage he had his arms dangling out of the top, with his head still stuck in the t-shirt. classic live entertainment

Now THAT is hilarious. BTW, your quotes mess up because they should have [/QUOTE] at the end
rainjan_4now
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
You just missed out the / before QUOTE at the end. All you need to do is add that in, and it should look fine.
thanks, it usually messes up when i DIY edit my quotes- i think i'll just leave them be
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1065)
79.01%
Leave (283)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise