JeelAndharia
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone got ATAS certifucate this year (2021)?
And can you please tell me the timeline for the same?
I have applied for ATAS certificate on 3rd August, 2021.On the website it shows submitted but I have not received any confirmation mails or expected date. 35 working days have gone by and I still haven't got any clue about when I may receive it. The university also cannot help in this case. Also my agent says other students are waiting for ATAS as well.

My course has started on 13th September and the university has issued me a deadline to issue CAS and they have asked me to not travel to the UK if I am unable to enroll before 27th.

I am getting really anxious and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Chinmayrajd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JeelAndharia)
I have applied for ATAS certificate on 3rd August, 2021.On the website it shows submitted but I have not received any confirmation mails or expected date. 35 working days have gone by and I still haven't got any clue about when I may receive it. The university also cannot help in this case. Also my agent says other students are waiting for ATAS as well.

My course has started on 13th September and the university has issued me a deadline to issue CAS and they have asked me to not travel to the UK if I am unable to enroll before 27th.

Thank you
Hey,
Even I am in the same situation. My course starts from 20 Sept, I am supposed to travel within 30th sept. I have applied for ATAS on 29 July, and there is no clue when I am gonna receive it. I have emailed ATAS team, even tweeted about it but still no response. I checked with my Uni and even they are following it up.
I checked with many people, and those who have applied on or before 23 July have received it but none who have applied after 23rd.

Do inform your university regarding this, they might help you out.
JeelAndharia
Rep:
?
I tried asking the university to contact ATAS on my behalf but they say they cannot help in this matter.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JeelAndharia)

Thank you.
There is a long thread about 2021 ATAS timescales here.
JeelAndharia
Rep:
?
If it really takes 2 months then I am doomed and I wont be able to enroll by time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (234)
57.35%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (52)
12.75%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.03%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.82%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.41%

Watched Threads