The Student Room Group

What is the meaning of life?

Someone tell me. i NEED to know peoples opinions. i’m done with mine.
Eating chocolate
Reply 2
I think that you should just make your own meaning in life y’a know? It’s a hard topic because it’s a very subjective thing. But personally, I think you shouldn’t try to find meaning in life, just live bro. But for real, if you look for meaning then asking on the student room is probably a great place to ask.
Very interesting question though, thank you for provoking my mind at this hour in the morning! Though I was a bit bored by it and can’t see the point in asking.
Anyways, if you ever have the need to ask anymore cool and swag questions then ask me because I think I need more people to ask me questions. But I am very busy so please don’t also please don’t ask me any more philosophical questions it’s quite draining
Welp, my condolences for writing a novel for you to read, but it’s very important to consider the subject of the meaning of life and a very interesting one to ask about.
Okay I’m going to leave you with this cool quote now- “Never squash the melon, always praise it.” -Oswald Enderson III
It’s quite a deep and meaningful quote and I’d recommend checking out more quotes from him. But they are a bit useless. Anyways, farewell, best of luck!
Reply 3
Thanks mate. i’m really struggling in getting to grips with it. that quote was simply phenomenal and it even made me tingle a little so thank you. i’m getting emotional thinking about it. like wow. so powerful. would you like to go for a drink some time? but i also think that the meaning of life is pointless, why am i living? i want to die. save me.
watching sunrises, watching sunsets, reading a really good book, watching a really good film, laughing so hard you need to pee, long walks, conversations, puppies, travelling the world, chilling at home, drawing and painting, running and swimming. The list goes on and on, there is no correct or wrong answer! I would honestly just take it a day at a time and do things that make YOU happy, not everyone else because in the long run that is what you will remember.
who cares tho
This question has given me so much existential dread. But really, life doesn't automatically mean anything. As Percy Bysshe Shelley put it, we are "no more than electrified clay." You have to give your life meaning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending