Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend (Jake) proposed to me on Friday night. I knew he was going to propose at some point but wasn't expecting it yet. It was so nice and romantic. He cooked me a meal all candlelit and everything, and he even got down on one knee to ask me, I'm so happy.
    Got my party in 2 weeks. I'm pretty nervous about that though, I don't have a new outfit yet, I'm worried that the food will be minging, or that no one turns up, or too many people turn up. There are so many things getting me stressed!
    But at least I'm happy and I'm sure once the night arrives it will be good, (well I hope so anyway).
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc ring.doc (36.0 KB, 249 views)

ReputationRep:
    Conjubilations!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! How old are you both?

ReputationRep:
    congratulations.....IU suggest you go out and shop girl this is your excuse go out and buy loooads of out fits and a fancy cool beautiful dress...look for some good dj for the music,2weeks is too soon what are you doing sitting here...run..run run to the mall :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    My boyfriend (Jake) proposed to me on Friday night. I knew he was going to propose at some point but wasn't expecting it yet. It was so nice and romantic. He cooked me a meal all candlelit and everything, and he even got down on one knee to ask me, I'm so happy.
    Got my party in 2 weeks. I'm pretty nervous about that though, I don't have a new outfit yet, I'm worried that the food will be minging, or that no one turns up, or too many people turn up. There are so many things getting me stressed!
    But at least I'm happy and I'm sure once the night arrives it will be good, (well I hope so anyway).
    awwww! congratulations! thats the sweetest thing ever! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    aww congratulations. thats so sweet.

karen x

ReputationRep:
    awww bless dats soo cute!! :elefant: :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats lynseyweth, that's so sweet!

All the best :cool:

Danni xox

ReputationRep:
    congrats you two love birds you :p:

ReputationRep:
    waa youre younger than me and youre getting hitched.

im getting old lol!

congrats

ReputationRep:
    noooooooo
    now you'll have to put up with

* unwanted wedding gifts
    * baby showers
    * university bother
    * bigger huouse
    * family memberships to the country club
    * triple rooms at hotels on holiday
    * a big 4x4 car to accomodate the little scalliwags

it all goes downhill from "i do"!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! The attachment could be in a JPEG or bmp file instead of a word document.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    noooooooo
    now you'll have to put up with

* unwanted wedding gifts
    * baby showers
    * university bother
    * bigger huouse
    * family memberships to the country club
    * triple rooms at hotels on holiday
    * a big 4x4 car to accomodate the little scalliwags

it all goes downhill from "i do"!!!
    oh that is encouraging,I bet she now logs to get married:mad:
    by the way hun *starter of the thread* cute ring

ReputationRep:
    she musn't forget to buy family graves at the local cemetery.
    i hear if you bring in a corpse you get a free plot!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Although I think we all know that heterosexual marriages were so 1990's.

ReputationRep:
    congratulations!

I want to get married, but my boyfriend says no until we've bought a flat / house and saved up lots of monies.

ReputationRep:
    yay im engaged too and i know how it feels when you first get engaged! its the most amazing feeling in the world so congrats girl and make u live a long and happy life with Jake!
    mwah

love ya

ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Congratulations!! How old are you both?
    Thank you. I'm 20 coming up 21 and he is 23.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    congratulations.....IU suggest you go out and shop girl this is your excuse go out and buy loooads of out fits and a fancy cool beautiful dress...look for some good dj for the music,2weeks is too soon what are you doing sitting here...run..run run to the mall :p:
    I have all the party sorted DJ etc, its just an outfit, I can't find one anywhere! Everywhere is just crappy sale stuff but I want something nice!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.