I'm officially engaged! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mrs_F
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Alice2411)
aww im really happy 4 u! and rather jeaous cos that is a really nice ring!! i wish some one wud propsose to me! even if i am only 16! hpw old are u and jake? how long have u been together?! where r u gona get married? what kinda dress r u gona have? i cant wait 4 ppl to start asking me all that stuff. but buying a wedding ddress is the best part!!!! D
LOL, you are more excited than me! I'm 20 and he is 23. We have been together 2 years. Were not getting married until 2008 though cos were both still at Uni and we want to be workig for a year to save up so we can have a really nice wedding. I wanna traditional white wedding in a big church with all my family and friends there. I dunno what kind of dress I want though, just know I want a white one. I haven't thought about any of it yet cos it's still a long way off!
Dyakson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
LOL, you are more excited than me! I'm 20 and he is 23. We have been together 2 years. Were not getting married until 2008 though cos were both still at Uni and we want to be workig for a year to save up so we can have a really nice wedding. I wanna traditional white wedding in a big church with all my family and friends there. I dunno what kind of dress I want though, just know I want a white one. I haven't thought about any of it yet cos it's still a long way off!
Wow - congratulations!
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
yay im engaged too and i know how it feels when you first get engaged! its the most amazing feeling in the world so congrats girl and make u live a long and happy life with Jake!
mwah

love ya

ladyshort
:eek: your only 18!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:eek: your only 18!
So you can't know you love someone, and want to spend the rest of your life with them, at 18? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
So you can't know you love someone, and want to spend the rest of your life with them, at 18? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
i wouldnt get engaged at 18
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i wouldnt get engaged at 18
Oh.........
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh.........
its her.............................
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its her.............................
No, it doesn't matter... it's not like i was planning to propose to you or anything...
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, it doesn't matter... it's not like i was planning to propose to you or anything...
oh
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh
I meant, at the moment.
Even if i did, you said you wouldn't want to be engaged at 18, so it doesn't matter...
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I meant, at the moment.
Even if i did, you said you wouldn't want to be engaged at 18, so it doesn't matter...
to just anyone
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to just anyone
What do you mean to just anyone?
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What do you mean to just anyone?
your not just anyone....maybe we should stop talking about this here
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to just anyone
Eloel - I wouldn't want to get engaged to 'just anyone' at any age, I think!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
your not just anyone....maybe we should stop talking about this here
But you still said you wouldn't get engaged at 18, even though i'm not just anyone...
It doesn't matter though...
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dr_Death)
Eloel - I wouldn't want to get engaged to 'just anyone' at any age, I think!
No, its perfectly fine to get engaged at any age if you are in love and sure that you want to devote the rest of your life with that person, but you wouldn't get engaged to just 'anyone' at anytime in your life, unless you were desperate, 58 and never been married maybe?
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
No, its perfectly fine to get engaged at any age if you are in love and sure that you want to devote the rest of your life with that person, but you wouldn't get engaged to just 'anyone' at anytime in your life, unless you were desperate, 58 and never been married maybe?
Yep, that's what I meant, I think... except if I was 58 and unmarried, I'd enjoy a self-indulging retirement!
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Congratulations! We're all invited to the wedding, right?
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
(Original post by F. Poste)
Congratulations! We're all invited to the wedding, right?
Oh yeah of course, everyone is invited. Will send out invites nearer the time. Or I could just film it live across the internet and you could all watch it!
wanderlusted
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Congratulations! Ignore anything ramroff says.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1410)
79.66%
Leave (360)
20.34%

Watched Threads