The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
lynseyweth
Oh yeah of course, everyone is invited. Will send out invites nearer the time. Or I could just film it live across the internet and you could all watch it!

Yay :biggrin: I love a good wedding *sobs*
Reply 61
Iluvatar
But you still said you wouldn't get engaged at 18, even though i'm not just anyone...
It doesn't matter though...

Propose!! propose!! :biggrin:
F. Poste
Propose!! propose!! :biggrin:

What? So she can turn me down?
I will propose to her someday, but i want to make sure that when i do, its right.
Reply 63
Iluvatar
What? So she can turn me down?
I will propose to her someday, but i want to make sure that when i do, its right.

:redface: :redface: awwwww
trigger
:redface: :redface: awwwww

:smile: :smile: :smile:. I would propose right now if i thought it was right to, but i want to make it something that is worth you remembering it forever.
Reply 65
Iluvatar
:smile: :smile: :smile:. I would propose right now if i thought it was right to, but i want to make it something that is worth you remembering it forever.

:love: awwwww hunny :redface:
trigger
:love: awwwww hunny :redface:

:love: :love: :love: ..... I just hope that when i do you wont turn me down, because your so sick of me or something :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 67
Iluvatar
:love: :love: :love: ..... I just hope that when i do you wont turn me down, because your so sick of me or something :smile: :smile: :smile:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel...of course i wont remember the cottage :redface:
trigger
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel...of course i wont remember the cottage :redface:

:smile: :smile: :smile:, yeah... it doesn't stop me from thinking that you might turn me down still, but its a great thought.
Reply 69
Iluvatar
:smile: :smile: :smile:, yeah... it doesn't stop me from thinking that you might turn me down still, but its a great thought.

of course i wont turn you down
trigger
of course i wont turn you down

You probably would if i didn't do it right... But i will do, i'm sure.
I have to learn how to do a few things before i can do what i have planned though...
Reply 71
Iluvatar
You probably would if i didn't do it right... But i will do, i'm sure.
I have to learn how to do a few things before i can do what i have planned though...

what like juggle and plate spinning
trigger
what like juggle and plate spinning

No... I'm not telling you what they are, or you'll work it out :aetsch:
Reply 73
Iluvatar
No... I'm not telling you what they are, or you'll work it out :aetsch:

duh thats the point :biggrin: :wink:
trigger
duh thats the point :biggrin: :wink:

Huh? Whats the point of what?
Reply 75
She said she won't turn you down so you have no excuse not to ask her. How long have you two been going out?
Reply 76
lynseyweth
She said she won't turn you down so you have no excuse not to ask her. How long have you two been going out?

its complicated :smile:
lynseyweth

I want to do it right though... Its hard to explain.
Reply 78
trigger
its complicated :smile:

How come? :frown: The question is does it have to be complicated?
lynseyweth
How come? :frown: The question is does it have to be complicated?

Unfortunately, at the moment, yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending