I fighted for him but he didnt

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So since no one bothered to reply to my previous thread i did i thought i will redo this and get to the point instead of going over the past

So my bf been acting real strange and fed up with me kind of way and not so much affection lately and normally compliments me if i post new pictures on insta etc but it just stopped it seems he wants to get away when ever i hug him even though he messages me saying he needed a hug but actions were different to what he messaged but i have bad gut feelings something is wrong

and i did admit to nearly breaking up with him as i felt he was getting fed up and was just with me out of pity for what he did at the beginning of the relationship (lying, nearly broking up with me for his ex) i love him and hes the first person to ever tell me that they love me

So since that day i nearly broke up (he was last week) i noticed changes and it started to get to me so we both have each others pictures on our home screen i noticed when i went to his it has been removed i asked why and he said coz i was messing him about

so basically last week he wanted to walk me back from college but i was in rush as i had to get back home and gi shop before it closes and i always feel bad when he does this and i feel that it looks like i aint capable of walking myself which i can so i refused to let him and kiss and hug goodbye half way back and he was getting pissed off by it and said it really put him off and said i was messing him about but he was the one who didnt leave and chose to keep walking aside me when i told him it fine you can go

So i noticed something else so he has this female friend who they both see each other as like a sister and a brother but they havent see each other for a year but he was planning some point to meet up with her but he did admit he did liked her some point and he did some point commented "looking good there sis" in a photo where she literally had a bra on and note he never comments on my photos

and i got to admit she's prettier than me and way ahead in life than me but other than that i thought we would get along well even though we never talked or met each other i just know shes 20 and never had a bf and moved out at 18 and shes into fitness yoga etc so i decided to follow her on instagram (i followed her months back before this event happened )
but yesterday i noticed she blocked me as i noticed i lost a follower and it was her i couldnt search her username and i tried my spam account and her pfp appeared and that tells me she blocked me and idk why

And i feel my bf told her something and that lead her blocking me as i noticed he was messaging her yesterday when i went to his but he swiped so i couldnt see it
But i feel something is off like i had this gut feeling for 2 days now to the point the best way to solve this is by snooping which is bad and its invading privacy but i just wanted to know why she blocked me but i cant ask him as he would think im acting strange towards her or that i dont trust him (which i sort of dont)

But what do u think
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
He’s cheating dump him
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
*fought
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
He’s cheating dump him
What makes you think this? I have thought he went to her after our little fallout(we didn't argue it was over text) and probably told her i broke up with him when i havent actually broken up i just had thoughts so then she blocked me but thats my theory and i talked to him about it but it lead him feeling like shite and not want to know and feeling like he wants to be alone and this just made me not want to bother mentioning feelings to him
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It sounds like he’s distancing himself from you, which means he’s probably getting comfortable with someone else which is most likely that other bird, if you feel unsure he still wants you then something is definitely up and if he hasn’t got the bottle to talk to you about it then he isn’t fighting to keep you together, you need to lay out how you feel you shouldn’t feel hesitant in expressing how you feel your meant to feel secure with your partner and right now you don’t and when you have mentioned it to him he’s basically said I cba leave me alone
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She probably just doesnt want to be stalked by you on it..
but yesterday i noticed she blocked me as i noticed i lost a follower and it was her i couldnt search her username and i tried my spam account and her pfp appeared and that tells me she blocked me and idk why
And i might just be misreading this but did you say that you tried to dump him last week and are now confused as to why hes acting cold...?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
She probably just doesnt want to be stalked by you on it..

And i might just be misreading this but did you say that you tried to dump him last week and are now confused as to why hes acting cold...?
I woukdnt say i was stalking her just thought we would get along and she seems like a nice person but i dont really go on her profile as i got others things to to then stalk i only noticed as i was trying to figure out who unfollow me as most my followers at people from school or college

i asked my bf today why she blocked me i couldnt quite catch what he said i think he said something about not seeing her stuff or something i dont know but i can tell by he's face he knew why and didnt want to say why as he changed subject quick but i left it as that

I wouldn't say i nearly broke up i just had thoughts that this is not what he wanted so i spoke to him about it but i wouldnt really say its a break up we been together 11 months now so it was more of a "i think we need a break" kind of thing not a near break up but its fine i apologies if i got people bit confused its just thread would be too long if i explained everything

(Original post by Anonymous)
It sounds like he’s distancing himself from you, which means he’s probably getting comfortable with someone else which is most likely that other bird, if you feel unsure he still wants you then something is definitely up and if he hasn’t got the bottle to talk to you about it then he isn’t fighting to keep you together, you need to lay out how you feel you shouldn’t feel hesitant in expressing how you feel your meant to feel secure with your partner and right now you don’t and when you have mentioned it to him he’s basically said I cba leave me alone
Yeah thats exactly how it looked like he put it like i dont really bother talking about feeling or i feel something not right in relationship in general because he always feels like shite after i say it or he feels hes better on his own or either he feels like he dont want to talk to me so i started to give up with the whole being open about feelings etc stuff

Im thinking of keeping it casual at moment as i planned to stay at his on sunday but gonna slide that plan out its been around 2 weeks since i stayed as i normally stay at his once a week he also says things like you only come round once a week it dont feel like relationship or some point he said i was acting childish (sometimes when im happy or excited to do something i tend to act like child kind of way but i dont talk like one but anyway it probably coz im a bubbly kind of person but i guess thats coz i didnt have much of a childhood as i was locked in room most days so i didnt get chance or maybe coz hes my first proper bf and i dont know how to act)

it did upset as my normal self is bubbly, kind and likes cheering people up and i had mates say to me he aint that motivated or they told me to leave him after he lied about hanging with his ex and nearly broke up with me for her etc and they said i should get someone who has the same energy as me and is proud to have me and not ashamed of me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise