Am I not going to find him?Ladies/Sexual attraction/Attraction/ Partner

Watch
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I am single and I have only had a boyfriend when I was 16 for like 3 months. This was 4 years ago.

I know there's a lot of people who are sexually attracted to a lot of weird things. Yh...
But hear me out, for the past 3 years I am hooked on werewolf alpha males books, billionaires, mafia bosses, and vampires occasionally. Men close to my age BTW.
Women are attracted to paranormal heroes because they are alphas among alphas. Plus these fantasy men have these traits to the max.

I want a man who is aggressive yet civilized.
Here me out again:
"“Women want their romance heroes to be like coconuts: hard and tough on the outside, but soft and sweet on the inside. But the hero’s sweet interior can’t be available to just anyone. Only the heroine gets to crack him open. The hero is granted free reign to be a badass with everyone else, as long as he’s tender and attentive with the heroine” (99).

The authors continue by writing that once a woman finds a guy she likes, “the female brain then sets out on a mission to tame, heal, or soften the alpha hero’s wild heart.”

As Peterson says, for more evidence look no further than the classic Disney film, “Beauty and the Beast.”"

No offense but a lot of guys lack these traits and this is what I am sexually, physically, and romantically attracted to.
Like I want this so bad.
Last edited by 12115; 1 month ago
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
bump
hungrysalamander
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Idk how to respond to this you do you I guess.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this was a nice monologue but you know you're chasing someone well outside a standard deviation of 'normal' so what are you really asking?

yes they exist outside books but in numbers small enough that you've not found (m)any
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
this was a nice monologue but you know you're chasing someone well outside a standard deviation of 'normal' so what are you really asking?

yes they exist outside books but in numbers small enough that you've not found (m)any
I feel like they don't exist...
I hope they do cause I want someone like this.
I am just worried for myself because I want something I most likely can't have.
I am worried I won't be satisfied in a relationship with a 'normal' man...
Gavin2016
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 12115)
So I am single and I have only had a boyfriend when I was 16 for like 3 months. This was 4 years ago.

I know there's a lot of people who are sexually attracted to a lot of weird things. Yh...
But hear me out, for the past 3 years I am hooked on werewolf alpha males books, billionaires, mafia bosses, and vampires occasionally. Men close to my age BTW.
Women are attracted to paranormal heroes because they are alphas among alphas. Plus these fantasy men have these traits to the max.

Here me out again:
"“Women want their romance heroes to be like coconuts: hard and tough on the outside, but soft and sweet on the inside. But the hero’s sweet interior can’t be available to just anyone. Only the heroine gets to crack him open. The hero is granted free reign to be a badass with everyone else, as long as he’s tender and attentive with the heroine” (99).

The authors continue by writing that once a woman finds a guy she likes, “the female brain then sets out on a mission to tame, heal, or soften the alpha hero’s wild heart.”

As Peterson says, for more evidence look no further than the classic Disney film, “Beauty and the Beast.”"

No offense but a lot of guys lack these traits and this is what I am sexually, physically, and romantically attracted to.
Like I want this so bad.
No! You're ideal man work in Tesco's, he pushes the trollies around so there is always a fresh replenishment for customers. He gets spoken down to by customers & staff alike because he is the lowest of low in social status, but he can't quit his dreadfully low paid, low status job as otherwise he will be even worse unemployed, virtually lower than the lowest of the low and he desperately needs the low pay money as he's forced by circumstance and lordy thinking will just get him more in the sh*t, now that's the man you want

Seriously though most guys are more likely to be towards the above, it's not classy but it's the bread and butter issue off real life. Most guys will likely be more nearer to this. The above that you state idk it's partly rich guy, it's part fantasy. Not a lot of bread & butter guys necessarily have a lot of time for fantasy, some do to escape the drudgery of their everyday life or maybe have a vision of where they want to go.

I wonder if some sort of subculture might be more towards what you are looking for, BDSM, Goth, Steampunk or something. Somewhere where a guy wishes for more excitement in his life an you can immerse yourself in it with him. Few people in this world are that wealthy but you don't need loads of money to look the part/pretend to be it, a lot of people do that all the time. Going for that might take you more realistically to a guy that will fit nearer to the mold of what you desire. I think going for a conventional guy probably wouldn't be good for you/satisfy anywhere near enough what your mind tells you.
hajima
Badges: 20
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You want all of this but what ideal do you satisfy in return? You must have a very high opinion of yourself, no?
Rep:
?
(Original post by hajima)
You want all of this but what ideal do you satisfy in return? You must have a very high opinion of yourself, no?
I am the y/n in the books I read
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gavin2016)
No! You're ideal man work in Tesco's, he pushes the trollies around so there is always a fresh replenishment for customers. He gets spoken down to by customers & staff alike because he is the lowest of low in social status, but he can't quit his dreadfully low paid, low status job as otherwise he will be even worse unemployed, virtually lower than the lowest of the low and he desperately needs the low pay money as he's forced by circumstance and lordy thinking will just get him more in the sh*t, now that's the man you want

Seriously though most guys are more likely to be towards the above, it's not classy but it's the bread and butter issue off real life. Most guys will likely be more nearer to this. The above that you state idk it's partly rich guy, it's part fantasy. Not a lot of bread & butter guys necessarily have a lot of time for fantasy, some do to escape the drudgery of their everyday life or maybe have a vision of where they want to go.

I wonder if some sort of subculture might be more towards what you are looking for, BDSM, Goth, Steampunk or something. Somewhere where a guy wishes for more excitement in his life an you can immerse yourself in it with him. Few people in this world are that wealthy but you don't need loads of money to look the part/pretend to be it, a lot of people do that all the time. Going for that might take you more realistically to a guy that will fit nearer to the mold of what you desire. I think going for a conventional guy probably wouldn't be good for you/satisfy anywhere near enough what your mind tells you.
The first paragraph...yikes

But, yh I am not into Goth, steampunk etc but I do like guys who wear dark clothes and have this vibe to them. Not evil or scary.
I also like guys with a personality and you know, kind and sweet to their partner etc.
I agree with the last sentence. I also need therapy too.
hajima
Badges: 20
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 12115)
I am the y/n in the books I read
I mean... You're not, but okay.
Rep:
?
(Original post by hajima)
I mean... You're not, but okay.
What got you in a bad mood? lol
Gavin2016
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Jordan Peterson I think has a lot off good stuff and I agree with much off it. However, even he in some of his vids states that too much disagreeableness can be a problem.

Badass, alpha male behaviour, aggressive yet civilized aside from those that end up in prison I don't think always assures success. If the guy is at the bottom of the social spectrum acting that way may not get him far, he could get fired, ridiculed, ignored, ill thought off, make him enemies that will seek to trip him up/do him no favours etc. A rich guy can throw his weight around against guys (or girls) who are obviously in a weaker position. An employee who works for him who if he disagrees could lose his job that he can ill afford to lose as he needs to pay the mortgage, etc and his life will go down the swaney without it and getting another job isn't going to be easy. In that case it's easier and makes intelligent sense to give in to demands.

However, if the rich guy loses all his money or comes up against a load of hoodlums that don't care about his 'power' he will be shown up as nothing. He will no longer have the power to bully, he can be aggressive but civilised but still get his ass kicked by those he has no power over. To my mind it's all a question of circumstance, any guy could be rich and it's easy to use money as a powerful tool to call the shots. A guy could win the lottery and if he's got a bit up top it's not going to take him too long to realise that he can call the shots and poorer people, most of us, will have logic take over and pass on a matter that isn't of great significance to them rather than put up with a much greater bother. Take legal matters for example, the rich guy will be able to have a lot more clout than others. Not saying he will always win but a lot of the time other people will avoid if it's not the biggest issue in the world to them. Look at Donald Trump's behaviour and character. I'm not saying for or against him but he would be and example of aggressive but civilised behaviour I would say.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You are very likely to find several compatible guys as long as you have a positive mindset, active social life and give good first impressions.

But do be sure that if you are casting yourself in the part of Belle from Disney's Beauty&The Beast, you are able to differentiate between Gaston and the furry prince.
You don't want to end up accepting Gaston's hilarous marriage proposal, when the scripted response is: "I just don't deserve you.... but thanks for asking".
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am an Apex Alpha mal
HunterxK
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh God. I've been reading those types of books since I was 14 and definitely see the attraction to those types of characters.

But if those guys existed irl you'd probably run the other way. Too forceful. Too manly. Too strong. Too intimidating etc.
Don't look for a fairy tale, life isn't scripted
lewis.h
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 12115)

Here me out again:

Like I want this so bad.
Look at your MBTI , find your golden pairing. You attract the energy you give out.
Gavin2016
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 12115)
The first paragraph...yikes

But, yh I am not into Goth, steampunk etc but I do like guys who wear dark clothes and have this vibe to them. Not evil or scary.
I also like guys with a personality and you know, kind and sweet to their partner etc.
I agree with the last sentence. I also need therapy too.
Lol. Yes I think I know what you mean. When I was younger there was this girl, dark hair (natural I think) but had a few strands of dyed green hair down one side. Looked as hot as hell to me. I'm pretty sure she wasn't part of any subculture group but she look hot in a badass way. Thing is not many people dress that sort of way outside of subculture groups. A few are around but they aren't that numerous. Most people wear the same sort of everyday sh*t. Not that it's bad but it's pretty commonplace for the most part, not many other than subculture groups dress different.

I used to wear a fair bit of black, but too much black in the wrong context like at a beach on a hot sunny day can look too weird. Not that I did that but I'm trying to tone down the amount of black I wear. I think it may creep people out a bit much if I wear a lot of it and that's not a very friendly look that puts people at ease.

How do you look?
lol.yolo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 12115)

Here me out again:
Unfortunately I don't think you'll find many werewolves or vampires on tinder. Billionaires and mafia bosses do actually exist but statistically, hard to score, though I'd advise against the latter on safety grounds...

Sounds like a classic case of "bad boy but only I can change him and make him open up and uwu look he's so sweet inside really but on the outside bad boy ooh". The desire to have a romantic partner that only appears caring/sweet/emotionally available infront of you stems from, I believe, a want to be considered special and unique yourself. 'If he doesn't open up to anyone else there's clearly something different about me'. Everyone wants to feel special and unique and like they matter in this big world, though this desire manifests differently in different people. Some want to 'change the world', others want to change 'him'
Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I suggest.. getting off wattpad a bit more. Might be helpful if you're struggling with not so realistic ideals
Also there are guys like that, I guess. Would you be able to attract them though?
Rep:
?
(Original post by lol.yolo)
Unfortunately I don't think you'll find many werewolves or vampires on tinder. Billionaires and mafia bosses do actually exist but statistically, hard to score, though I'd advise against the latter on safety grounds...

Sounds like a classic case of "bad boy but only I can change him and make him open up and uwu look he's so sweet inside really but on the outside bad boy ooh". The desire to have a romantic partner that only appears caring/sweet/emotionally available infront of you stems from, I believe, a want to be considered special and unique yourself. 'If he doesn't open up to anyone else there's clearly something different about me'. Everyone wants to feel special and unique and like they matter in this big world, though this desire manifests differently in different people. Some want to 'change the world', others want to change 'him'
Omg, you are right about wanting to feel special and unique and loved by someone who is almost unattainable for everyone else.
I want to change the world and change him.
The dilemma.
I also want a young rich boss, not an older one who has greys. Like someone closer to my age. I should probably go and hang out with the rich.
Last edited by 12115; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (181)
55.52%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (45)
13.8%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (36)
11.04%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (31)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.6%

Watched Threads