When one imagines something, something else is happening around one...

Watch
AlexPontik
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNFYMORvM_o

When one imagines something, something else is happening around one, because if you REALLY think otherwise…
When one imagines something, something else isn’t happening around one, but if you think this is REALLY ok for you…
If in the end, when one imagines something, something else isn’t happening around one, it doesn’t seem to me where inside one imagines something…does it seem to you?

Before you happened in reality, what do you imagine seemed to be really happening, something that in order to happen, you really imagined after you happened?
Because if something that you imagined after you happened, seemed to be happening before you happened, if you imagined that something earlier or later, would something else than what you imagine happen?
Because if the same thing happened, that would really be something else for others, wouldn't it?

The way humans make sense of the world around them, is either one that is funny for them, or it is one that is not funny for them.
If the way humans make sense of the world around them is not funny for them…for a long time, those people don’t have a good time…for a long time, and they may forget that…
The way one makes sense of the world around one, is funny for one, or it wouldn’t be funny for one...

check comments, you will find there, how this relates to you,just follow the money...
Kind regards, Alexp.s. You have more questions? More answers are on the video comments and here https://www.facebook.com/people/Alex...0058285818067/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (266)
57.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (63)
13.61%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.37%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (41)
8.86%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.32%

Watched Threads