Are these outfits any good?

Watch
Koolality
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’m still out here trying to find a style of fashion that I love and am happy with wearing. I’d love to try so many styles and wear whatever but I only have so much money.. so I guess I experimented in the changing rooms and I kinda like these?

Name:  A6C47AD0-3C72-4E00-A878-005CDC5668EB.jpg.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  22.9 KBName:  6900F074-3D72-40FB-A791-8FA1506308E9.jpg.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  20.1 KB

I’d like to ask if they’re any good at all? Or if I seriously need to work on fashion sense lol, but if you think they’re good n stuff, which one is better and why?

Thanks in advance!
elmason
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You look incredible! I love the subtlety and neutrality of both... I personally adore the second one (not necessarily because it’s better, just personal preference) - the grey/blue tones are gorgeous and go together so well, which will accentuate the length and shape of your body really well. Also love the collar. The first one is beautiful as well - soft colours are just my jam in general and you can NEVER go wrong with a sweater vest. I guess all I could say now is to get experimental with accessorising! There’ll be so much inspiration and niche ideas for you to try out, and some great accessories would really add a finishing, individual touch to the looks.

Don’t feel pressure to look ‘good’ or ‘stylish’ either! If you style something, it has by default become ‘stylish’ because... you’ve styled it? Idk, but allow yourself the space to grow and develop in what you wear and the way you present yourself; be confident and take risks and don’t let anyone dictate the merit of your style, because style is subjective and you’ll look ✨✨amazing✨✨ no matter what.
Last edited by elmason; 3 weeks ago
Laurenalexa.x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You look amazing!!
The second one is my favourite because of the colour but you can never go wrong with neutrals either!
But at the end of the day my opinion doesnt matter. As long as youre happy and feel good about yourself than that is all thats important
Koolality
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Laurenalexa.x elmason aah thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement 🥰
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Koolality)
Hi, I’m still out here trying to find a style of fashion that I love and am happy with wearing. I’d love to try so many styles and wear whatever but I only have so much money.. so I guess I experimented in the changing rooms and I kinda like these?

I’d like to ask if they’re any good at all? Or if I seriously need to work on fashion sense lol, but if you think they’re good n stuff, which one is better and why?

Thanks in advance!
obviously wear what you are comfortable with, but the trousers in the first pic are good and the jumper in the second pic is good. women genererally prefer dark blue jeans over light blue. the tank top is nice but a little camp and by a little i mean quite a lot (unless you are going for that look)
username5812124
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I like both. They are both nice not to dressy but they also look comfy. I really like the pants from the first outfit. But the blue is very nice also.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Koolality)

Thanks in advance!
They're great, and there's a definite sense of style coming through in them. You've clearly thought about what might go together well. Excellent
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, I just prefer fitted tops tbh, think they look much better, but aside from that, good fits, bro.
Last edited by ROTL94; 3 weeks ago
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The right look that is what I like the most on you. In the one hand, the pair of trousers seem fit best to your legs, in the other hand this outfit has a modern appearance.
Last edited by Kallisto; 3 weeks ago
dannyharrison897
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey buddy, I must say that the second look is awesome because it is lively and bright in colour.
Koolality
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thanks for ally the feedback guys 😄
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Second one
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Love both. Appears simple at first glance but they are well put together and stylish.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
First one is ok but second one is nice
H.Hilton
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In fact, I really like the knitted vest of the first look! It's gorgeous! And the blue color of the second is also wonderful!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads