Late Student accomodation help/is anyone looking for a roommate

Watch
shoegreen10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I recieved my student accommodation letter last week and it got declined. I was looking for private accommodation and every room i look at (mostly halls) is very expensive (over 240 per week.)
I was wondering if anyone is looking for a roommate, and if not, can you please offer some advice for a student looking for accomodation super late? I was recommended Gumtree and other sites but i wanted to look here and on facebook UCL groups first before turning to those sites. I really appreciate any advice on this.
Also looking for unwanted accomodation.

About me: 2nd year Bsc Physics student. I love books and manga, and i occasionally dabble in realism art. Kinda introverted but i'm super friendly and i aim grow out of shell and make a lot of friends.
Last edited by shoegreen10; 1 month ago
Evelyn34
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you tried using estate agents websites or sites like zoopla or rightmove or sparerooms all of them allows you to enter your needs like where you want eg you can enter the uni postcode and then go as far out as you like and then how much you want to pay per week or month etc
makkynnaji
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shoegreen10)
I recieved my student accommodation letter last week and it got declined. I was looking for private accommodation and every room i look at (mostly halls) is very expensive (over 240 per week.)
I was wondering if anyone is looking for a roommate, and if not, can you please offer some advice for a student looking for accomodation super late? I was recommended Gumtree and other sites but i wanted to look here and on facebook UCL groups first before turning to those sites. I really appreciate any advice on this.
Also looking for unwanted accomodation.

About me: 2nd year Bsc Physics student. I love books and manga, and i occasionally dabble in realism art. Kinda introverted but i'm super friendly and i aim grow out of shell and make a lot of friends.
Hi I have a room that is very cute. Its at feldA house Wembley. It goes for 180 per week and it comes with free gym and swim. You can move in ASAP. It also 20 minutes by tube to UCL. DO I DM YOU?
elisa.elisa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
SAME PROBLEM !!!

I am from Germany, 25 and looking for something ASAP
makkynnaji
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by elisa.elisa)
SAME PROBLEM !!!

I am from Germany, 25 and looking for something ASAP
I have a room available at felda house Wembley. you can move in ASAP. Please do you need it. I had to defer because my visa was denied. It is an ensuite room and it goes for 180 per week. It's the cheapest you can get for an ensuite. Plus it comes with free gym and swim. You can call me on +2349057377465. Or dm me here or on WhatsApp +2348106961721
elisa.elisa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
aaaaahhhh my maximum is 430 per month sorrryyyy
makkynnaji
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by elisa.elisa)
aaaaahhhh my maximum is 430 per month sorrryyyy
You may want to stretch yourself. Housing in London is very expensive. Especially now that is rush hour
shoegreen10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by makkynnaji)
I have a room available at felda house Wembley. you can move in ASAP. Please do you need it. I had to defer because my visa was denied. It is an ensuite room and it goes for 180 per week. It's the cheapest you can get for an ensuite. Plus it comes with free gym and swim. You can call me on +2349057377465. Or dm me here or on WhatsApp +2348106961721
Sorry for the late reply, is this still available?
makkynnaji
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by shoegreen10)
Sorry for the late reply, is this still available?
Hii yes it is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.25%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.95%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (48)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed