I-cba
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m trying to read ahead and be on top of my work but I keep getting nervous and scared like it’s wrong it’s hard to explain like I know this is good for me yet I finding nerve racking and overwhelming does anyone know what this is and how to over come it I’m doing ( bio chem and maths btw)
brutix
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by I-cba)
I’m trying to read ahead and be on top of my work but I keep getting nervous and scared like it’s wrong it’s hard to explain like I know this is good for me yet I finding nerve racking and overwhelming does anyone know what this is and how to over come it I’m doing ( bio chem and maths btw)
It is wrong to think that it is wrong. Your fear is a stereotype. Fear of being a nerd. This fear depends on the opinions of others. And that's the whole reason. Set a goal for yourself and forget about someone else's opinion. You are not a dollar for everyone to like. And further. I think that you are far from sports - this is a mistake. Developing your body is developing your confidence and will. A person with a straight back, chin up, a confident smile, and even understanding mathematics and chemistry is a bomb!
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by I-cba)
Anxiety, ADHD, executive dysfunction...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
86.71%
No (19)
13.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed