Kayleighlucy232
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I put a new application in to student finance wales as I have lived here for 11 years now. They told me residency and everything was accepted 25/08/21 and my dsa student finance wales has been accepted and paid to the supplier but now student finance wales are saying that I need to be transferred from sfe and re complete it all again. I called through and the agent said that shouldn’t of happened as I’ve been here for 11 years and I completed the form. Has anyone else had these issues
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kayleighlucy232)
I put a new application in to student finance wales as I have lived here for 11 years now. They told me residency and everything was accepted 25/08/21 and my dsa student finance wales has been accepted and paid to the supplier but now student finance wales are saying that I need to be transferred from sfe and re complete it all again. I called through and the agent said that shouldn’t of happened as I’ve been here for 11 years and I completed the form. Has anyone else had these issues
Hi there, SFW will initiate the transfer, please contact SFW.

Thanks, Isaac
Kayleighlucy232
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, SFW will initiate the transfer, please contact SFW.

Thanks, Isaac
I’ve contacted sfw and all they keep saying is that a referral done. What I don’t understand is how dsa sfw class me as a Welsh student but not the other side for tuition etc. I hope this doesn’t effect my course
Kayleighlucy232
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Now they have transferred me and cancelled my application including my dsa
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve contacted sfw and all they keep saying is that a referral done. What I don’t understand is how dsa sfw class me as a Welsh student but not the other side for tuition etc. I hope this doesn’t effect my course
Now they have transferred me and cancelled my application including my dsa
If you have lived in Wales for 11 years then they would cover the tuition fee and everything else, nothing would be covered by SFE.

I advise you to speak to SFW since you are no longer an SFE applicant, SFW will be able to provide further information about your account.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
13.95%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (58)
11.24%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.53%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.88%

Watched Threads