Alisha B
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm looking to do a full time makeup course in Glasgow, does anyone know any good places where they teach makeup plus give funding for tuition fees and living costs. I've tried looking but could not find it.

Thank You
grey-giraffe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is it a university course you're looking to do? I'm not sure of universities that have good makeup courses, but universities don't pay your tuition and living costs. You'll need to apply for student finance to fund your studies. A tuition loan will allow you to pay for the course itself, and a maintenance loan will go towards your living costs.

Hope you find a suitable course
Alisha B
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by grey-giraffe)
Is it a university course you're looking to do? I'm not sure of universities that have good makeup courses, but universities don't pay your tuition and living costs. You'll need to apply for student finance to fund your studies. A tuition loan will allow you to pay for the course itself, and a maintenance loan will go towards your living costs.

Hope you find a suitable course
I'm looking for a college course, do you know how can I apply for a tuition loan? I've only heard of maintenance loan
grey-giraffe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Alisha B)
I'm looking for a college course, do you know how can I apply for a tuition loan? I've only heard of maintenance loan
I think you need to apply for an Advanced Learning Loan if it's a college course. I'm not too sure if you're eligible for a maintenance loan as they are also for university courses. This website might be helpful https://www.gov.uk/further-education...financial-help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise