euphoriagranger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi tsr

im applying to biomed for 2022 entry and I'm about to start writing my personal statement up until last week was planning to do medicine but then have decided against it

so I have all this medical work experience and stuff I've done for my application which is medicine focused such as volunteering in a care home and work experience at a gp (one week with admin team doing prescriptions and stuff and one week with doctors) and I want to incorporate it into my personal statement but don't know how or where to start

any help is appreciated

xoxo
e.g
Coolkingz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by euphoriagranger)
hi tsr

im applying to biomed for 2022 entry and I'm about to start writing my personal statement up until last week was planning to do medicine but then have decided against it

so I have all this medical work experience and stuff I've done for my application which is medicine focused such as volunteering in a care home and work experience at a gp (one week with admin team doing prescriptions and stuff and one week with doctors) and I want to incorporate it into my personal statement but don't know how or where to start

any help is appreciated

xoxo
e.g
Hi, can I ask why you decided to switch from medicine to biomed? Have you sat the UCAT also?
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by euphoriagranger)
hi tsr

any help is appreciated

xoxo
e.g
Hi
I think there is a personal statement forum on here you could use. There is advice on how to structure it and I think that you can also ask for feedback.
euphoriagranger
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Coolkingz)
Hi, can I ask why you decided to switch from medicine to biomed? Have you sat the UCAT also?
i did sit the ucat
switched to biomed as I couldn't see myself commit to five to six years at uni at such a young age
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (265)
57.73%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (61)
13.29%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.46%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (40)
8.71%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.45%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise