Koolkat89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I have a foundation degree in marine Science that I graduated from in 2017, I then went back in 2017/18 to complete a BSc Animal science, however I had to suspend this course 2 months in due to a high risk pregnancy. I returned to this course in the 2019/20 academic year and due to the Covid-19 pandemic and first lock down I had to suspend my studies 7 months into the course, I returned for a third time last year for the 2020/2021 to complete and have had issues this year, again due to the covid-19 pandemic, plus my own health and then a health diagnosis for my 7 year old son. I haven't suspended as yeat but I am sure that I will have failed the year.

Would I be able to complete an alternative top up if it falls into one of the STEM exception subjects on a part time basis? Or could I apply to complete an integrated masters degree or a part time honours degree in one of the exeption subjects?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Koolkat89)
Hello,
I have a foundation degree in marine Science that I graduated from in 2017, I then went back in 2017/18 to complete a BSc Animal science, however I had to suspend this course 2 months in due to a high risk pregnancy. I returned to this course in the 2019/20 academic year and due to the Covid-19 pandemic and first lock down I had to suspend my studies 7 months into the course, I returned for a third time last year for the 2020/2021 to complete and have had issues this year, again due to the covid-19 pandemic, plus my own health and then a health diagnosis for my 7 year old son. I haven't suspended as yeat but I am sure that I will have failed the year.

Would I be able to complete an alternative top up if it falls into one of the STEM exception subjects on a part time basis? Or could I apply to complete an integrated masters degree or a part time honours degree in one of the exeption subjects?
Hi, based on this information - you have 5 years of previous study.

What course are you looking at?

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (215)
56.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.09%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (44)
11.52%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
6.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed