The Student Room Group

Sixth Form

I've currently just started my A-levels , being History ,English Literature, and Art , and I wondered if anyone has any tips on how to get A*s in these subjects .
Hi,

A' Levels are a different ball game to GCSEs, if you're targeting A*s, then you need to keep up. My advice is make notes on each subject as you learn it, for example if you're a biologist and are learning about the PCR, make notes on it the night after the lesson. Go over these notes ever so often.

For the lead up to exams, past papers are your best friend. Remember, the work is hard, but at least you won't be kicking yourself come results day.

Good Luck with your A' Levels, I'm sure you'll smash them!
Reply 2
Original post by Will_Armo
Hi,

A' Levels are a different ball game to GCSEs, if you're targeting A*s, then you need to keep up. My advice is make notes on each subject as you learn it, for example if you're a biologist and are learning about the PCR, make notes on it the night after the lesson. Go over these notes ever so often.

For the lead up to exams, past papers are your best friend. Remember, the work is hard, but at least you won't be kicking yourself come results day.

Good Luck with your A' Levels, I'm sure you'll smash them!

Thankyou so so much , that's honestly so kind and helpful too !! I'm in the 2nd week of sixthform , and currently doing introductory lessons , however it's starting to finalise now ; so I'll ensure to keep your tips in mind ! Once again thankyou so much !!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest