What could this mean??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s a guy I talk to. We’ve been talking for a while now. He’s pretty nice and everything. Only thing is, he usually leaves me on seen, but would still check my stories and everything. It’s not even that he’s busy coz he posts on his story too and stays active on Instagram for a good few mins after every hour. What would this mean? My friends say he’s loosing interest, but some say he likes me coz he airs messages but he still checks stories. (Once he got kinda annoyed at me over something then later messaged to apologise)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
oof doesn’t sound like he’s that interested. even if it seems like he’s trying to play hard to get, if he was actually interested he’d probably make as much effort as you in trying to keep conversation going. the fact that you say he leaves you on seen and posts on his story multiple times already raises concerns. he may have only apologised because he felt it was right to at the time but i don’t think anything you’ve told us has hinted he likes you, it’s quite the opposite
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long is he leaving you on seen? Do your messahes even require a response or is it just minor chat?

Some people stress when it's a few hours, but you should be concerned if it's been a few days. If you want instant answers, pick up the phone and actually talk to him!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
oof doesn’t sound like he’s that interested. even if it seems like he’s trying to play hard to get, if he was actually interested he’d probably make as much effort as you in trying to keep conversation going. the fact that you say he leaves you on seen and posts on his story multiple times already raises concerns. he may have only apologised because he felt it was right to at the time but i don’t think anything you’ve told us has hinted he likes you, it’s quite the opposite
Ah okay💔
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
How long is he leaving you on seen? Do your messahes even require a response or is it just minor chat?

Some people stress when it's a few hours, but you should be concerned if it's been a few days. If you want instant answers, pick up the phone and actually talk to him!
Yeah I ask him questions that need a response to see how long he’d leave me on seen for. So far it’s been 2 days. I’m not concerned in that sense coz Ik he’s obviously okay coz he’s posting on his stories and everything. It’s just the fact that he’s ignoring my messages. And we’re not that close for me to call him. It’ll be awkward for both me and him
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I ask him questions that need a response to see how long he’d leave me on seen for. So far it’s been 2 days. I’m not concerned in that sense coz Ik he’s obviously okay coz he’s posting on his stories and everything. It’s just the fact that he’s ignoring my messages. And we’re not that close for me to call him. It’ll be awkward for both me and him
Unfortunately, it's very clear from this that he isn't interested.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1. Don't play mind games.

2. Why are you saying you aren't close enough to call, but then complaining when he doesn't respond as quickly as you want? He just sounds like a friend, in which case he doesn't owe you anything. Sort it out or accept it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (266)
57.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (63)
13.61%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.37%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (41)
8.86%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.32%

Watched Threads