International Canadian Student Medicine QuestionWatch
- When I try to calculate my UCAS tariff points my qualifications are not an option in the drop down menu. I have tried contacting different universities about this but have had no luck. For reference, an example of one of my qualifications would be Chemistry 40S.
- Is it better to take an AP class or a regular stream class and get a higher mark?
- My UCAT score is 2710. What universities would I have the best chance of receiving an offer from? My average is around 95%.
2. Not too sure about that, sorry
3. What's your SJT band? Most medical schools will be fine with that score apart from those with a heavy UCAT weighing such as Newcastle and Bristol. Some universities, such as Birmingham also uses GCSE's so double check with them if you don't have GCSE's.