Applejuice26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it worth changing btec applied science to geography alevel? I'm currently doing psychology, business and btec applied science and I'm finding applied science difficult as I'm not a massive science person so would it be worth changing it.
AriefaRahman1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you don't like it and find it difficult - I don't see a reason why you wouldn't wanna change it?

Because you will only want to be motivated to work hard if you have passion for it.

Or else you will feel distressed and worried - like me, I wanna change economics to geography 🤡🤡

Can you tell me how is Geography A-level? finding economics low-key stressful

And also, I do psychology A-level, it's fun and everything but unless you have a problem regarding essay writing, there's gonna be a lot of it !
Applejuice26
Rep:
?
I don't have a problem writing essays it's just that I've heard that you can't do much with a geography alevel

I took geography at gcses and it was interesting
AriefaRahman1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Applejuice26)
I don't have a problem writing essays it's just that I've heard that you can't do much with a geography alevel

same hereee.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Applejuice26)

Probably more acceptable than a BTEC for some things. You don't need to do anything with it directly. If you did something like psychology, law or politics at university then only your grade in it would matter.
Applejuice26
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashtolga23)
Probably more acceptable than a BTEC for some things. You don't need to do anything with it directly. If you did something like psychology, law or politics at university then only your grade in it would matter.
I am thinking of doing psychology so I guess I'll be fine
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (118)
86.76%
No (18)
13.24%

Watched Threads