TinyTahmina
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied for the lower amount for the student maintenance loan (£3k). I am now realising that this is not enough to support me during university. I know I have to fill out forms to increase my student maintenance loan because I have called them up. However, they said it will take 6 weeks to assess but by then I start uni. I am scheduled to receive £1k on the 27th of September, if I send these forms off to increase my loan, will I still receive that £1k on the scheduled date? PLS HELP
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TinyTahmina)
I applied for the lower amount for the student maintenance loan (£3k). I am now realising that this is not enough to support me during university. I know I have to fill out forms to increase my student maintenance loan because I have called them up. However, they said it will take 6 weeks to assess but by then I start uni. I am scheduled to receive £1k on the 27th of September, if I send these forms off to increase my loan, will I still receive that £1k on the scheduled date? PLS HELP
Hi, you can receive the basic funding at first and then receive a second payment if you are owed money after being re assesed.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (298)
57.2%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (74)
14.2%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.32%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.45%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.99%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed