Durham Business School or Bath Business School

Watch
Poll: Durham Business School or Bath Business School for Postgraduate studies?
Durham Business School (0)
0%
Bath Business School (0)
0%
Ravina24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Which of these Business School is better for a postgraduate program like MSc in Marketing or MBA in terms of its: reputation, quality of cohort, employability, international mobility and City lifestyle in general?
Sam1234ui
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’d choose Durham , I’m going to study accounting and finance this year myself. Bath is a great business school ngl but ranks lower in overall league tables if that matters to you. It all comes down to the type of surroundings you would prefer. Good luck!
oooofatimaoooo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In terms of entry standards, student satisfaction and graduate prospects, I'd say choose Bath. Both are great universities though and it would be an achievement to get in to either.
Last edited by oooofatimaoooo; 4 weeks ago
Courtesy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ravina24)
Which of these Business School is better for a postgraduate program like MSc in Marketing or MBA in terms of its: reputation, quality of cohort, employability, international mobility and City lifestyle in general?
I'd advise you to actually talk to someone who works in business and ask which business school has the better reputation. League tables are always a bad indicator. To my knowledge, Durham has more grads getting into IB than Bath so that must imply they have. a more reputable course in the business school. Having said that, choosing a university is much more than picking the course with a stronger reputation; you should ask yourself whether you would like the collegiate system and the city, especially because these universities are pretty close in terms of reputation.
Ravina24
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am absolutely in love with Bath city. However, from the past 2 years Durham University has been ranking quite highly as compared to Bath for its business school. Whereas, the Guardian University rankings seems to be in the favour of Bath as a Business school which is quite confusing. I am really confused which one to pick.
out 0f Time
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ravina24)
Durham Business School
Andra01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Durham
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (155)
54.96%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (41)
14.54%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
10.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.22%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise