The Student Room Group

Are there men who are teleiophiles

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have had a couple of relationships in the past. All with someone my age and very close to my age but now I am thinking about it more seriously, in the long run, and I want to be in a relationship where I won't feel like I am not enough, or too old for his taste etc. I want to be loved and I want to feel sexy and desirable to him regardless of my age. I am young but youth does not last long. It fades after a decade or two but love and attraction should be something deeper.

You could've said that in your OP just to clarify your intentions.
Original post by SlaveofAll
You have your preferences. I got mine, so I don't find yours wrong.

I get you like youthful women/girls but having a preference for them, like their youth does not last forever so what happens then?
I get you like youthful women/girls but having a preference for them, like their youth does not last forever so what happens then?

I'd stick by her nevertheless, so I'm careful about who I want to end up with.
I'd stick by her nevertheless, so I'm careful about who I want to end up with.

Right I understand. Do you understand why I do overthink this topic?
Because when say in your relationship the sexual attraction fades, I'm sure there will still be love. For me, if I do say marry a man that is sexually attracted to women and not women who look like teens and are youthful, but real women, I would always feel desirable, sexy and the sexual attraction between my husband and it would still be healthy and active. I want to think about the future when I am no longer young and "beautiful".

If I marry someone who is into young girls and we got together young, as we age my preference ages with me but his stays the same so say 16-22. I would feel like I am long past my expiry date and I would not feel the same sensuality in the relationship. The passion, lust, need, and to feel like I can be the only woman to get him off. I want the entirety of our relationship to be like how it was at the beginning when you're young and horny.
To feel like a sexy woman who can turn him on and keep his attention just on me. Someone who loves you not just for the relationship, and family you've built but for the great chemistry and sex you share too.
Right I understand. Do you understand why I do overthink this topic?
Because when say in your relationship the sexual attraction fades, I'm sure there will still be love. For me, if I do say marry a man that is sexually attracted to women and not women who look like teens and are youthful, but real women, I would always feel desirable, sexy and the sexual attraction between my husband and it would still be healthy and active. I want to think about the future when I am no longer young and "beautiful".

If I marry someone who is into young girls and we got together young, as we age my preference ages with me but his stays the same so say 16-22. I would feel like I am long past my expiry date and I would not feel the same sensuality in the relationship. The passion, lust, need, and to feel like I can be the only woman to get him off. I want the entirety of our relationship to be like how it was at the beginning when you're young and horny.
To feel like a sexy woman who can turn him on and keep his attention just on me. Someone who loves you not just for the relationship, and family you've built but for the great chemistry and sex you share too.

I hope you find that kind of guy inasmuch as I hope to find the woman that will capture my heart.
I hope you find that kind of guy inasmuch as I hope to find the woman that will capture my heart.

ginger with blue eyes?
ginger with blue eyes?

Preferably
Preferably

age preference?
age preference?

From 18 to a year less than my age
From 18 to a year less than my age

Do you think there is a man like the way I described, exist?

Only way to find out seems to exist, and that's by observing guys around you and looking for them at dating apps. It might take some trial and error, but hopefully, you may get there.
I think the term you're looking for is mesophilia cause teleiophiles is like 18 and up
(edited 2 years ago)
The fertility argument is used by these men and by institutions to primarily justify this as an uncontrollable attraction and look at it as something NOT psychologically cultivated by social behaviours/ideals.

That said, if this is a sensitive spot for you then it's possible you're seeing it as a disproportionate issue and fixating on it, for example many of these men will also have a thing for mature women, or for nurse uniforms. The problem is not the breadth or niche of men's urges, but the fact that it can extend to many things and fetishise many things. Turning almost everything into a sex object and making it look specific when actually it is just one of many.

I don't know about that, exactly. I'm very much convinced by the idea that the human male brain has evolved to have an interest in young women. But I don't see that as an excuse for any kind of bad behaviour. I still see it as a person's responsibility to control how they express their sexuality so that no one is harmed, no matter how they may have evolved. And I agree there's a lot more to it than evolutionary brain-programming - a lot of different social and cultural factors are also involved.

I guess I can't contradict you that the Dawkins-ish argument probably is used by some who want to portray their attraction as uncontrollable and thus eschew responsibility for it. But not everybody who believes it uses it that way - it's a kind of a faulty appeal to nature and it has nothing to do with whether anything is right or wrong.

Most functioning adults will not have an obvious attraction to young teens, (which for some reason they've announced) yes.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PrettymuchGod
I think the term you're looking for is mesophilia cause teleiophiles is like 18 and up

I think teleiophilia is 20 and up since ephebophilia covers teens so up until 19.
Mesophilia is an attraction to middle age people (40s and 50s) which is very different.
Only way to find out seems to exist, and that's by observing guys around you and looking for them at dating apps. It might take some trial and error, but hopefully, you may get there.

As long as they exist I'm good.
As long as they exist I'm good.

OK
I have always been attracted to ''milfs'' ever since the age where I discovered masturbation, of course I wouldnt mind a young girlfriend.

Being 25 years old myself, the lowest I would date would probably be 21/22. below 20 is out of the question for me...

I never was attracted to ''young teen'' girls back when I was a teen myself, mostly because majority are just immature even if they try their hardest to convince you that they are more ''mature'' then guys their age, yet a night out with alcohol in their system proves otherwise....
Back when I was 15-18 all my crushes where on the 23+ women...

idk, I just prefer an older women then me with experience, I dont think im the only guy to think that way, I think its a lot more common then you think...

But I also believe im in the minority compared to guys in their 30s that would definately date young 20s. I just couldnt imagine myself being 30 and NOT dating a women in my age range would be better then a ''ripe young women'' coming off her teens is not my thing...
If I marry someone who is into young girls and we got together young, as we age my preference ages with me but his stays the same so say 16-22. I would feel like I am long past my expiry date and I would not feel the same sensuality in the relationship.

You have very much misjudged men if you think that this is true. Aside from the fact most adult men look at 16 and 17 year old girls and think "she's a child", most men will more than happily date anyone up to their own age. Many are happy to date women older than them too.

Whatever you've been reading online you should stop, not only because it is wrong but it is clearly making you insecure about your age and in turn is going to damage to your self-esteem. You're not on a timer to find love. Men will still find you attractive at 25, 30, 35, 40, and beyond.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 1582
You have very much misjudged men if you think that this is true. Aside from the fact most adult men look at 16 and 17 year old girls and think "she's a child", most men will more than happily date anyone up to their own age. Many are happy to date women older than them too.

Whatever you've been reading online you should stop, not only because it is wrong but it is clearly making you insecure about your age and in turn is going to damage to your self-esteem. You're not on a timer to find love. Men will still find you attractive at 25, 30, 35, 40, and beyond.

Yes thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending