Boyfriends new girl ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My ex and I were friends but we didn't date nor was he attracted to me. We interacted but not much. Had little in common and he was busy with other girls. When we dated, we had sex and fun but that was it.

My ex and his new gf was his "love at first sight". They weren't friends nor knew each other. He just saw her and was enchanted by her. However, they couldn't date due to him creating problems with her. Only after our break up and him returning to his old college, he started dating her again.

So obviously our relationship was a better one than with his new gf right?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
move on darling...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
move on darling...
At least answer my question
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
My ex and I were friends but we didn't date nor was he attracted to me. We interacted but not much. Had little in common and he was busy with other girls. When we dated, we had sex and fun but that was it.

My ex and his new gf was his "love at first sight". They weren't friends nor knew each other. He just saw her and was enchanted by her. However, they couldn't date due to him creating problems with her. Only after our break up and him returning to his old college, he started dating her again.

Your relationship seems as though it was just all about intimacy and sexual there was no chemistry

don't lose yourself because of him
you will find someone who you can connect with and will love you and it won't be all about sexual intimacy
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What does it matter when he's your ex now? It would be much better to stop comparing yourself to this new person and just move on. There's no happiness, mental wellbeing, or closure to be had in this kind of questioning.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
What does it matter when he's your ex now? It would be much better to stop comparing yourself to this new person and just move on. There's no happiness, mental wellbeing, or closure to be had in this kind of questioning.
But at least tell me we had it better right as most relationship start out that way?
Anonymous #1
Your relationship seems as though it was just all about intimacy and sexual there was no chemistry

don't lose yourself because of him
you will find someone who you can connect with and will love you and it won't be all about sexual intimacy
But we met families, and were friends with mom, brothers on Facebook
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
But at least tell me we had it better right as most relationship start out that way?
There are no useful answers to your question so I will give none.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
There are no useful answers to your question so I will give none.
Why aren't you answering?
HunterxK
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The other girls in better.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HunterxK)
The other girls in better.
And why exactly ?
HunterxK
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
And why exactly ?
I'd rather be someones love at first sight than a fling that results in the other person not being able to move on.

And others answered you very well and you won't accept their answer.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If it were me, I'd value someone I had a 'love at first sight' moment and developed a real emotional connection with over a relationship that was just focused on sex.
Anonymous #1
I'd rather be someones love at first sight than a fling that results in the other person not being able to move on.

And others answered you very well and you won't accept their answer.
But we met families, and were friends with mom, brothers on Facebook
This
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
If it were me, I'd value someone I had a 'love at first sight' moment and developed a real emotional connection with over a relationship that was just focused on sex.
We had lots of fun, mutual friends, studied at same uni, met family and even friended mom and brother on Facebook. Where the love at first sight didn't even take off until our break up lol
HunterxK
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This
So? Doesn't matter what his family thought of you.
You obviously weren't the one he wanted.
Get over it.
Anonymous #1
So? Doesn't matter what his family thought of you.
You obviously weren't the one he wanted.
Get over it.
How? He literally dated me and was with me until our break up
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like you’re still obsessed 🙄
He’s your ex. He’s found better. Move on.
Miaj_27272
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

You seem a bit obsessed over him a little considering he’s your ex, and, he’s your ex for a reason so just move on. You’ll find someone one day that isn’t just about sex but for now Id say just focus on yourself and stop worrying about their relationship, he’s moved on and so should you.
Last edited by Miaj_27272; 4 weeks ago
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
"Wasn't attracted to me"... "we had sex".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (176)
55.7%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
13.92%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
10.76%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (30)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.43%

Watched Threads