The Student Room Group

Tesco HR

I need to contact the HR dept for Tesco Fine Dining Ltd but my line manager is refusing to give me the contact number. The telephone number on the app for payslips etc is also incorrect so I am a bit stuck. I need to chase my P45 etc.
Also, have today received an email from fourth.com asking me to click on the attached payslip and any queries to talk to my employer. Have Tesco suddenly moved over to this system or is this likely to be a scam? Thanks people
Original post by Gooders16
I need to contact the HR dept for Tesco Fine Dining Ltd but my line manager is refusing to give me the contact number. The telephone number on the app for payslips etc is also incorrect so I am a bit stuck. I need to chase my P45 etc.
Also, have today received an email from fourth.com asking me to click on the attached payslip and any queries to talk to my employer. Have Tesco suddenly moved over to this system or is this likely to be a scam? Thanks people

If unsure about the fourth.com message then don't reply to it ok. Report it to tesco if you think its a scam as your payline is done via your ourtesco account.

How do I get in touch with Tesco head office......
Tesco complaints contacts
Visit Customer Services.
Call Customer Services on 0800 505555.
Email Customer Services on [email protected].
Email David Lewis (CEO) on [email protected].
Call Technical Support on 0800 323 4060 or 0330 123 4060.
Tweet Tesco (UK)

Who is in charge of human resources at Tesco......
Nick McGlashan
Nick McGlashan - Human Resources Business Partner - Tesco Stores Ltd

https://www.ourtesco.com colleague
Web results
https://www.ourtesco.com/colleague

0800 323 4060. - this is number for HR unless it's been changed as I not heard of...

This is for to do with the instore cafés etc ok.....

TESCO FAMILY DINING LIMITED

Company number 08514605

Follow this company File for this company
CompanyOverviewfor TESCO FAMILY DINING LIMITED (08514605)
Filing historyfor TESCO FAMILY DINING LIMITED (08514605)
Peoplefor TESCO FAMILY DINING LIMITED (08514605)
Morefor TESCO FAMILY DINING LIMITED (08514605)
Registered office address
Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom, AL7 1GA
Company status
Active
Company type
Private limited Company
Incorporated on
2 May 2013
Accounts
Next accounts made up to 26 February 2021
due by 26 November 2021

Last accounts made up to 1 March 2020

Confirmation statement
Next statement date 12 October 2021
due by 26 October 2021

Last statement dated 12 October 2020

Nature of business (SIC)
56102 - Unlicensed restaurants and cafes
I need to report my Manager for Not putting my Holiday requests through as Holiday... she just changes my days off...which means I lose out on my holiday entitlement...
Original post by TescoLapDog
I need to report my Manager for Not putting my Holiday requests through as Holiday... she just changes my days off...which means I lose out on my holiday entitlement...

Then why not contact head office HR department about it and see what they have to say to you.

Unfortunately your manager has the right to refuse staff any holidays especially if they are short staffed due to illnesses and staff of already on holidays and perhaps maternity leave.

You'll not lose your holiday entertainments okay as you'll get those at a later date.
My manager has only recently joined our team...she hasn't got the experience of being a manager, she has only done 6 weeks training to be a manager, she has come from a Mexican Restaurant (Totally different from Tesco Dining) and she has NO IDEA of what she is doing...Its nothing to do with short staff etc... when I mentioned about my holidays and I'd booked them on the Fourth App she told me she hafnt seen it because she didn't know how to get on there... If she had been trained properly and for a decent amount of time then I wouldn't be having to come on here to ask questions
Original post by TescoLapDog
My manager has only recently joined our team...she hasn't got the experience of being a manager, she has only done 6 weeks training to be a manager, she has come from a Mexican Restaurant (Totally different from Tesco Dining) and she has NO IDEA of what she is doing...Its nothing to do with short staff etc... when I mentioned about my holidays and I'd booked them on the Fourth App she told me she hafnt seen it because she didn't know how to get on there... If she had been trained properly and for a decent amount of time then I wouldn't be having to come on here to ask questions

Sounds typical of how most managers gets jobs in retailing with no experience in that particular sector.

Definitely a big difference between Tesco and mexican restaurant.

I only said that about short staffed to let you know how they can refuse any holidays okay..... Wasn't using it as excuses.

Totally agree that they should have been fully trained in using the computer system that is in place with Tesco.

If you are in the union you can contact them to help you sort this matter if not getting satisfied answers from your manager or you need to contact HR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending