Volunteer and Forum Helper Appreciation Thread

Watch
username5834631
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Given that nothing at all has changed it seems right that we the community show them just how much we appreciate the thousands of unpaid hours they give to the site.

They are the most dedicated users within the community, donating their time, passion and experience to maintaing and improving the site for all of us.

You can find a list of the team members here, recently updated nonetheless by the volunteers.

So please take this opportunity to tag in a member of the team and let them know that the community appreciates them.
frenzyAsks
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ShowSomeLove)
Given that nothing at all has changed it seems right that we the community show them just how much we appreciate the thousands of unpaid hours they give to the site.

They are the most dedicated users within the community, donating their time, passion and experience to maintaing and improving the site for all of us.

You can find a list of the team members here, recently updated nonetheless by the volunteers.

So please take this opportunity to tag in a member of the team and let them know that the community appreciates them.
Hi, I’m new here; basically a minute old lol. But I would like to say that within minutes of browsing here, I’ve already seen and read interesting topics. And I would like to thank these dedicated users for improving this site.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok. Don't know if this is supposed to be a p*sstake or if you're genuinely brown nosing. If so, why?
Last edited by ROTL94; 4 weeks ago
username5834631
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Ok. Don't know if this is supposed to be a p*sstake or if you're genuinely brown nosing. If so, why?
There is no malice intended, I just think all the volunteers should be celebrated. TSR would be nothing without their dedication.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ShowSomeLove)
There is no malice intended, I just think all the volunteers should be celebrated. TSR would be nothing without their dedication.
Very strong opinions about this site for someone who purportedly has only been using it for a day.
username5834631
Rep:
?
I shall get the ball rolling then.

I would like to thank Joleee for their dedication to the D&CA board, it isn't always the easiest board to manage but your presence is appreciated.

Last edited by username5834631; 4 weeks ago
username5834631
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Very strong opinions about this site for someone who purportedly has only been using it for a day.
Join dates can be deceiving, pay no mind to them.

Who are you grateful for?
username5834631
Rep:
?
I am in awe of 1582's ability to answer even the most inane of Relationships threads with actually helpful answers, it must take the patience of a saint to be able to do that day in, day out.

You are an asset to the Life and Style team
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I appreciate my permissions and ability to consectively ban trolls at 3am :work:
I believe my record is 7 trolls in one night :danceboy:
Last edited by Chronoscope; 4 weeks ago
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you
username5834631
Rep:
?
As it turns out the "community" doesn't appreciate the volunteers or the forum helpers, thank you and goodbye.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by username5834631)
I am in awe of 1582's ability to answer even the most inane of Relationships threads with actually helpful answers, it must take the patience of a saint to be able to do that day in, day out.

You are an asset to the Life and Style team
I appreciate the acknowledgement, thank you! 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (156)
54.93%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (42)
14.79%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
10.92%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.15%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.58%

Watched Threads