xoxhavannaxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wish I had just one person to talk to because sometimes I just feel really alone, and I’m kind of tired of being alone, and I wish I could just vent to someone about how I’m feeling and what’s going on in my life.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxhavannaxox)
I wish I had just one person to talk to because sometimes I just feel really alone, and I’m kind of tired of being alone, and I wish I could just vent to someone about how I’m feeling and what’s going on in my life.
Sorry to hear that. So I don't know your age, work situation or education situation. What I would suggest you do

If you are in school or college: try going to youth clubs, work experience and a sports hobby. Make an attempt to talk to the people in your class & make friends like make plans.
If you are in University: visit the library, join societies, make an attempt to talk to people on your course
If you work: then make friends with even if they are way older than you.
Yourself: just talk to a wall, to yourself or in your head.

Alternative option: how about journaling your thoughts, learning how to sew, paint, crafting, diary. Go for walks. Plan some days out. Swim, gym or meditate.

Last resort perhaps there's something underlying perhaps contact the Psychological Services it's usually a self referral and it's free on the NHS whatever the age. Befriend services might be useful or contacting any other mental health charities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (240)
57.55%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.71%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.03%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.63%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.32%

Watched Threads