The Student Room Group

A level + uni

I chose a level chemistry biology and business (ik business is very random) and am thinking of doing medicine. I got a grade 9 in business, find it fun and believe i can easily get at least an A but i’ve received a lot of doubt when i tell people i chose these options with medicine as something I want to do at uni. Would universities be put off if i continue with business?
For Medicine, the 3rd subject is not specified at any Uni apart from Cambridge. It can literally be 'any subject' - Music, French, Law, Business etc etc. So, pick a subject you enjoy and where you feel confident of getting that all important third A grade.
Btw - there is a large section of TSR about Applying for Medicine with lots of info and advice : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine
Original post by McGinger
For Medicine, the 3rd subject is not specified at any Uni apart from Cambridge. It can literally be 'any subject' - Music, French, Law, Business etc etc. So, pick a subject you enjoy and where you feel confident of getting that all important third A grade.

thank youu that’s a relief

Quick Reply

Latest