Does my crush like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guess what! So what happened was yesterday in bio class. We were told to make a model. I got into groups of 4 and so he did. We started to make the model, and he was coming to my side every single time to get the clay. One time, he faked to grab something in my table, and then grabbed it from the other table. One of my friend was saying for me to talk to him quickly. At the end I said "hi" he said "hi" in the most boring, depressed, emotionless face ever! I don't like him no more after that. Then what happened was that today we were told to do an experiment in bio. I was working with my friend, and he came up to me and my friend to ask a question about where something is of the liquid two times. Also, he was near by me so much. Does this mean anything, or am I over reacting? His insta was private when I followed him before he did not accept it or decline it, it was still on request. when I was reading something out in my class he was looking at me, and one of my friends saw that he was looking at me while I was reading. I was at the back and he was at the front. 3 people read something out in the back, and he looked at me only as my friend said. What does that mean? Also, my friend told me that he was right beside him and my other friend all by himself, and apparently he maybe searching for me. What do you think? One time he and his friend wanted to sit in the other side on the other side of the room, but instead they went behind me. He sat behind me!
pineapple crush
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by pineapple crush)
Ask him
umm whyy?
Anonymous #1
You did not provide me an explanation of why?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
umm whyy?
You're right - asking someone if they like you isn't usually the right approach. In this case it'd be better to let them know you like them, in subtle ways or just by telling them, and see what their response is. Then you'll know one way or another and you won't have to analyse everything they do anymore.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
You're right - asking someone if they like you isn't usually the right approach. In this case it'd be better to let them know you like them, in subtle ways or just by telling them, and see what their response is. Then you'll know one way or another and you won't have to analyse everything they do anymore.
I did tell him through my friends. My friends went up to him and mentioned my name and for his insta.
Anonymous #1
He gave it to them, but he never accepted or declined my request. It was just on request.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did tell him through my friends. My friends went up to him and mentioned my name and for his insta.
Hmm. At the point where your friends have told him you like him and he's not accepting your insta request, you're probably out of luck, I'm afraid.
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well, doesn't seem like anything in particular
Anonymous #1
Hmm. At the point where your friends have told him you like him and he's not accepting your insta request, you're probably out of luck, I'm afraid.
I left it only for 14 hrs tho. Have u read above about what he is doing after the insta thing that happened
pineapple crush
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You did not provide me an explanation of why?
I think he showed some interest so you should ask him to accept you on insta and text him on insta asking if he likes you/ Its the only way to know for sure.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I left it only for 14 hrs tho. Have u read above about what he is doing after the insta thing that happened
Yeah I read it. All that stuff is pretty equivocal. I guess he might not have noticed the Insta request yet. But if he has and he's just not interested in talking to you then all the other stuff doesn't matter much. I hope he accepts
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
Dakotaz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most boys know when they have a girl attached, he probably enjoys the fact you approached him first through your friends.Right now I would say give it some time.
pineapple crush
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I disagree because then it might go nowhere, if he doesn't want to admit anything and neither do you, it will go nowhere.
Dakotaz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I disagree because then it might go nowhere, if he doesn't want to admit anything and neither do you, it will go nowhere.
It depends on their maturity tbh, and how serious this actually is lol
pineapple crush
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I read it. All that stuff is pretty equivocal. I guess he might not have noticed the Insta request yet. But if he has and he's just not interested in talking to you then all the other stuff doesn't matter much. I hope he accepts
yeah personally I don't usually notice insta requests much, so that's understandable
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well yes - that's why I'm suggesting the OP admit to something!
Anonymous #1
Well yes - that's why I'm suggesting the OP admit to something!
admit to what?
pineapple crush
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
admit your feelings to him
Anonymous #1
admit your feelings to him
I did my friends told him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (265)
57.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (62)
13.45%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.41%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (41)
8.89%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.34%

Watched Threads