ma15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How to stay focused for prolonged periods of time while revising , without using methods like pomodoro .

summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
say goodbye to wifi
Nia_L5732
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
100% read " The only study guide you'll ever need" by Jade Bowler- it has changed my Life, an easy read and suuuper helpful! (and only 8 quid). If you don't want to spend money, you could also check out her youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/UnJadedJade
ma15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nia_L5732)
100% read " The only study guide you'll ever need" by Jade Bowler- it has changed my Life, an easy read and suuuper helpful! (and only 8 quid). If you don't want to spend money, you could also check out her youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/UnJadedJade
Thankyou so much !!!
Nia_L5732
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ma15)
Thankyou so much !!!
no problem, happy to help, I know how hard it is to revise, you're doing amazing by just starting x
ma15
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
say goodbye to wifi
Haha , I’ve deleted all of my social media platforms - but i always somehow find a way to deviate my attention and focus to something else !!
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ma15)
Haha , I’ve deleted all of my social media platforms - but i always somehow find a way to deviate my attention and focus to something else !!
same! tbh it's not just social media that is distracting, everything is distracting
ma15
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
same! tbh it's not just social media that is distracting, everything is distracting
Too true !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads