The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a white girl, I literally don't care. The only thing that matters to me is if you are kind, honest and have the same feelings towards me. Skin doesn't matter, I've realised lately that on Tv, the men that myself and my friends find attractive are all completely different. By what you say, the people you are hanging around with are only interested in dating white guys, but they're only the people you're hanging out with and not everyone else, so you shouldn't form opinion about most women based only on the women you hang around with. therefore, 100% some women would date interracially, have a nice day :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
All women love being referred to as 'surplus' :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Since most women that I am around are only interested in dating white guys I figured there may be a surplus of white women that would be more open to dating out.

However white women exclusively prefer white men as well like women of colour.

a generalisation that you already admitted to be wrong
Reply 4
Original post by HoldThisL
a generalisation that you already admitted to be wrong

You know what I mean almost all
Since most women that I am around are only interested in dating white guys I figured there may be a surplus of white women that would be more open to dating out.

I'll tell you my experiences as a black male. I don't know your ethnicity, but I'd imagine similar dynamics apply to your case, so you may want to listen... just apply the logic to whatever ethnic group you are.

There are some white women who (for whatever reason) prefer black guys... but there are two things to bear in mind:-

The ones who like to shout about it, are normally attracted to some kind of black stereotype (normally, the roadman, or an urban street kid... but sometimes an athlete or dancer with the ripped physique... and very occasionally the outspoken joker / comedian type etc. etc.). Unfortunately, if you don't meet said stereotype, they tend to lose interest quickly

In my personal experience, for every white girl who "loves black men", there will be at least another 3-4 who wouldn't go near a black guy; even if the survival of the human race depended on it (and that's not an exaggeration lol)

However, for the vast majority of white women, it's a case of although their natural preference may well be for white guys, they'll consider some black guys at their discretion (i.e. it's not something they would normally do... but not something they'd completely rule out either).

Based on the above, if you really want to get a white girl, you've basically (realistically) got three options:-

β€’

a) Grow a thick skin, and accept that you're probably going to have to put up with a lot of rejections, knockbacks etc. before you (eventually) find your princess.

β€’

b) Work on becoming the very best version of "You" possible. By this I mean hitting the gym to get ripped; committing to getting your hair cut or beard styled at least once a month; getting the best clothes that suit you, working on your charm / banter etc. If you can't be asked to do all that, then you'll need to significantly lower your standards / expectations. In either case, the important thing to remember is you need to be of significantly "higher-value" than the white guys you're competing against.

β€’

c) Find a high-profile spot, and act in whatever stereotypical way associated with your ethnicity that you're comfortable with doing. Then the girls who go for whatever your ethnic group is will make themselves known to you.

I appreciate it's not the "magic" answer you wanted, but it's probably the most realistic you'll get. Of course, there will be exceptions, such as if you're in a large friendship group and you befriend someone within that group... but that's more of a long-term thing, as you'd need to take the time to get to know each other, trigger the attraction etc.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Old Skool Freak
I'll tell you my experiences as a black male. I don't know your ethnicity, but I'd imagine similar dynamics apply to your case, so you may want to listen... just apply the logic to whatever ethnic group you are.

There are some white women who (for whatever reason) prefer black guys... but there are two things to bear in mind:-

The ones who like to shout about it, are normally attracted to some kind of black stereotype (normally, the roadman, or an urban street kid... but sometimes an athlete or dancer with the ripped physique... and very occasionally the outspoken joker / comedian type etc. etc.). Unfortunately, if you don't meet said stereotype, they tend to lose interest quickly

In my personal experience, for every white girl who "loves black men", there will be at least another 3-4 who wouldn't go near a black guy; even if the survival of the human race depended on it (and that's not an exaggeration lol)

However, for the vast majority of white women, it's a case of although their natural preference may well be for white guys, they'll consider some black guys at their discretion (i.e. it's not something they would normally do... but not something they'd completely rule out either).

Based on the above, if you really want to get a white girl, you've basically (realistically) got three options:-

β€’

a) Grow a thick skin, and accept that you're probably going to have to put up with a lot of rejections, knockbacks etc. before you (eventually) find your princess.

β€’

b) Work on becoming the very best version of "You" possible. By this I mean hitting the gym to get ripped; committing to getting your hair cut or beard styled at least once a month; getting the best clothes that suit you, working on your charm / banter etc. If you can't be asked to do all that, then you'll need to significantly lower your standards / expectations. In either case, the important thing to remember is you need to be of significantly "higher-value" than the white guys you're competing against.

β€’

c) Find a high-profile spot, and act in whatever stereotypical way associated with your ethnicity that you're comfortable with doing. Then the girls who go for whatever your ethnic group is will make themselves known to you.

I appreciate it's not the "magic" answer you wanted, but it's probably the most realistic you'll get. Of course, there will be exceptions, such as if you're in a large friendship group and you befriend someone within that group... but that's more of a long-term thing, as you'd need to take the time to get to know each other, trigger the attraction etc.

Thank you for your advice. I am not actually a black guy but I will try my luck with you advice a) and maybe take some S juice and try b)
All my partnered male Asian friends have white girlfriends, met at uni. One is even short :biggrin:
They're all however intellectuals from RG unis with good jobs. Also reasonably good looking. As an intellectual girl myself it's not easy to find handsome, smart men on your level so we snap them up

If you're not in this category then idk what your chances are soz
(edited 2 years ago)
Some people do get weirdly funny about race in relationships despite "not being racist".

My advice would be to not fuss about getting with white women in particular. Try to find people you connect well with and align with your values. If they're dismissive of you because of your race or otherwise then **** em.
Reply 9
Original post by CookieChick
All my partnered male Asian friends have white girlfriends, met at uni. One is even short :biggrin:
They're all however intellectuals from RG unis with good jobs. Also reasonably good looking. As an intellectual girl myself it's not easy to find handsome, smart men on your level so we snap them up

If you're not in this category then idk what your chances are soz

I attended a top RG university and I work a decent paying job or someone my age.
They do but only if you're confident and attractive/socially popular. Otherwise, it's a lot harder for the average ethnic guy
They do but only if you're confident and attractive/socially popular. Otherwise, it's a lot harder for the average ethnic guy

Out of curiosity would that be the same if you moved to a less competitive area outside of London and more to a working class city such as Liverpool or Glasgow.
Out of curiosity would that be the same if you moved to a less competitive area outside of London and more to a working class city such as Liverpool or Glasgow.

Where I am (between Liverpool and Manchester) I see many ethnic guys out with white girls. However mostly dark skinned (brown/black). They are very in demand here. I have always dreamt of a dark skinned guy to match me but have ended up with a white guy hahahahaha

So I find white worshipping strange - I think ethnic women of certain minorities are very 'Westernised' and having a white BF is not only a status symbol but proof of how 'Western' they are, maybe to their parents/community? TBF ethnic guys probably are too but idk
Also just note that White British people are rare in London to begin with!
Original post by CookieChick

Even short guys can find A girlfriend and be done this incredible honour!
Original post by GyrosUberAlles
Even short guys can find A girlfriend and be done this incredible honour!

Heaven for bid a short guy be in a relationship.

As a white woman ( not British), i dont care tbh i like personality more , but skin colour is one of the least things to notice or care about for me.

White woman here and I am engaged to a Canadian that is half Vietnamese and half Chinese. Before that I had dated a korean guy at uni and before that a really nice guy from Pakistan. Race doesn't mean anything to me. I'm more bothered about their morals and personality. If your morals contradict mine it won't work.
left wing women love white guys the most.
What a nice reply

Latest

Trending

Trending