The Student Room Group

Emergency

my friend is being touched inappropriately by a boy at her school and it’s everyday I said that she needs to tell someone name that I’ll go with her to do so but now she wishes she never told me and she said it’s getting less frequent and she wants to wait until next month because she says it’s the first month of school and she doesn’t want to snitch and get herself into deeper trouble
What do I do? I’m trying to convince her it’ll be better to put a stop to it now but she’d doesn’t agree what do I say do I tell her that I respect her decision and that I think she should tell someone and if she changes her mind she should lmk or what, idk what to say
She needs to tell a teacher right-away. She won't get into any trouble whatsoever for reporting his behaviour, so there is no good reason to delay it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
I told her that but school is hard for her as it is and she doesn’t want to tell the teacher and then everyone starts acting weird with her and all the attention is on her idk how to advise her because I hate seeing her like this I really do
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I told her that but school is hard for her as it is and she doesn’t want to tell the teacher and then everyone starts acting weird with her and all the attention is on her idk how to advise her because I hate seeing her like this I really do

She sounds very insecure if she thinks reporting this will put attention on her. She needs to tell someone but, if she won't, she needs to take herself out of situations that are giving this boy an opportunity to touch her. Do you know when or where this is happening? Are you at the same school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending