Unicorn111
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..what dental schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
Unicorn111
Rep:
?
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..what dental schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You will get more responses on the "which dental school should I apply to?" thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6696400
I cannot suggest any dental schools without your A-level predictions and GCSE's but you should be able to apply to all dental schools except for UCAT heavy ones such as Newcastle, Bristol and Glasgow. KCL could be risky as well due to your band 3 in SJT.
Unicorn111
Rep:
?
Unicorn111
Rep:
?
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
You will get more responses on the "which dental school should I apply to?" thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6696400
I cannot suggest any dental schools without your A-level predictions and GCSE's but you should be able to apply to all dental schools except for UCAT heavy ones such as Newcastle, Bristol and Glasgow. KCL could be risky as well due to your band 3 in SJT.
Thank you
watermelon:))
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,I got 2590 and band 2 for ucat and I got 2A*,5A and 1B for Olevals and predicted 4A*s for alevals
Could u pls recommend some unis i could apply to
Btw I'm a international student
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by watermelon:)))
Hi,I got 2590 and band 2 for ucat and I got 2A*,5A and 1B for Olevals and predicted 4A*s for alevals
Could u pls recommend some unis i could apply to
Btw I'm a international student
Liverpool, Plymouth, QUB, Cardiff Sheffiield or QMUL (last 3 are all a bit risky)
Unicorn111
Rep:
?
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..which Dental Schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
lol2468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Unicorn111)
Hi..just got my UCat score of 2740 and band 3..which Dental Schools would most likely consider my applcation for entry 2022? Thank you
you should be fine with the majority of dental schools except the ones that take SJT into account for eg manchester say people with band 3 can apply but people with band 1 and 2 will be favoured and ik that kings takes SJT into account but otherwise well done on ur score its a great one!!
Unicorn111
Rep:
?
thank you
watermelon:))
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Liverpool, Plymouth, QUB, Cardiff Sheffiield or QMUL (last 3 are all a bit risky)
Thank you so much
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please don’t make duplicate threads.
You’ll need to post your A Level and GCSE stats if you want the most accurate answer.
Unicorn111
Rep:
?
My apologies, will remove the duplicates
etez3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i believe birmingham doesn't take sjt into consideration and ur score alone is pretty high!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
87.32%
No (18)
12.68%

Watched Threads