Safahss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I originally chose to go to BCU and didn’t think much of it as my parents wanted me to stay. However, now I’m thinking about it, I wished I went to university of Northampton. My course at BCU starts on the 20th of September and UON starts on the 27th of September. Do you think I will be able to call in and change my course within a weeks time? Or is it too late?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Safahss)
I originally chose to go to BCU and didn’t think much of it as my parents wanted me to stay. However, now I’m thinking about it, I wished I went to university of Northampton. My course at BCU starts on the 20th of September and UON starts on the 27th of September. Do you think I will be able to call in and change my course within a weeks time? Or is it too late?
It's too late now I'm afraid. If you want to attend Northampton, you will have to reapply for 2022 entry.
Safahss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
It's too late now I'm afraid. If you want to attend Northampton, you will have to reapply for 2022 entry.
Ahh that’s too bad I guess a gap year would be fine. I wish we weren’t so pressured to make such important decisions so quick at the age of 17
Yellow11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Safahss)
I would call the uni you’d like to transfer to and see if places are available. If there is availability, you may be able to switch.
People often change course within a couple of weeks of starting their original choice, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Its worth a phone call on Monday - but just be aware that you may not get accomdation with such a late application.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (44)
12.98%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.43%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.85%

Watched Threads