The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

I changed my mind

I originally chose to go to BCU and didn’t think much of it as my parents wanted me to stay. However, now I’m thinking about it, I wished I went to university of Northampton. My course at BCU starts on the 20th of September and UON starts on the 27th of September. Do you think I will be able to call in and change my course within a weeks time? Or is it too late?
Original post by Safahss
I originally chose to go to BCU and didn’t think much of it as my parents wanted me to stay. However, now I’m thinking about it, I wished I went to university of Northampton. My course at BCU starts on the 20th of September and UON starts on the 27th of September. Do you think I will be able to call in and change my course within a weeks time? Or is it too late?

It's too late now I'm afraid. If you want to attend Northampton, you will have to reapply for 2022 entry.
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
It's too late now I'm afraid. If you want to attend Northampton, you will have to reapply for 2022 entry.

Ahh that’s too bad I guess a gap year would be fine. I wish we weren’t so pressured to make such important decisions so quick at the age of 17
Its worth a phone call on Monday - but just be aware that you may not get accomdation with such a late application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending