The Student Room Group

I have a bf but I want a sugar daddy too

I have a bf (although we have been going through a difficult time recently) and we've been together 4 years. I recently finished education and am working a full time job, earning £20k per year. Not a great salary I know, but I will be looking for jobs again in a few months time as I do really want to progress.

I do work hard and in my spare time I keep up with a lot of sports so I'm athletic. I'm often told I am really pretty (of course I know this is subjective) and I do take good care of my appearance and like to eat healthily.

I have about £12k saved up. But there's things I really need that I feel I can't afford with that money... basic things like a car (currently using the tram), rent money as I will be moving out of my parent's home soon and I would also like to spend on my boyfriend. I want to keep it strictly platonic, but I've heard it'll be difficult to find a sugar daddy that doesn't want anything sexual.

Is this possible? And is it something I'd have to mention to my bf? I want to be able to give him nice gifts and take him places, but obviously he might be uncomfortable knowing this has come from another guy.
Thanks
@nikkiblonsky looking at what this thread is called, I thought it was going to one of yours.
Ask your boyfriend - see if he agrees to it
Because a lot of boyfriends would be okay with it as long as you earn extra money
Trolls are getting so demanding
Reply 5
Original post by xxx0xxxo
Trolls are getting so demanding

I'm not a troll.
Reply 6
bump
Reply 7
??
Go back to your bridge, you troll xD
Reply 9
Original post by Callicious
Go back to your bridge, you troll xD

Wtf. I'm not a troll!!
It's definitely something you'd have to discuss with your boyfriend.
Original post by Anonymous
Because a lot of boyfriends would be okay with it as long as you earn extra money

God, I hope that's not true. Are we really that materialistic as a society?
Original post by Anonymous

That is so true - spot on mate
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
God, I hope that's not true. Are we really that materialistic as a society?

Yes like any society really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending