Virginity stories let’s hear them

Watch
Primrose1267
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Interested to hear peoples virginity stories…
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I heard the pop.....

The juices started dripping down on the sides

It was the sound of me opening my fresh carton of apple juice. Absolutely delicious.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One night stand with an American celebrity (not revealing who). It was surreal, but the opportunity presented itself so I took it. My mindset was essentially, "even if I'm terrible in bed we're never going to see each other again so it doesn't matter."

No regrets.
Last edited by 1582; 4 weeks ago
nicalibres
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1582)
One night stand with an American celebrity (not revealing who). It was surreal, but the opportunity presented itself so I took it. My mindset was essentially, "even if I'm terrible in bed we're never going to see each other again so it doesn't matter."

No regrets.
If this is real, then that's quite cool!

Mine was a lot less exciting - I was 16, in my first ever relationship, I wasn't truly ready but went ahead with it anyway. It was decent but I'd take it back if I could - he turned out to be a massive idot lol.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nicalibres)

Mine was a lot less exciting - I was 16, in my first ever relationship, I wasn't truly ready but went ahead with it anyway. It was decent but I'd take it back if I could - he turned out to be a massive prick lol.
Ah and how old are you now? How long ago was that?
nicalibres
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ah and how old are you now? How long ago was that?
22, it was around this time 6 years ago actually. Part of me still isn't over my ex so that's fun!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nicalibres)

Mine was a lot less exciting - I was 16, in my first ever relationship, I wasn't truly ready but went ahead with it anyway. It was decent but I'd take it back if I could - he turned out to be a massive prick lol.
Very much true! I was 20 and just wanted to get it over with, so when they propositioned me I went for it. I'm 29 now for context. 😂

It's unfortunate your experience is something you'd take back of you could. I hope you have better experiences since this one!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It was a field. No, I did not do it with a cow. Although it would probably have been a similar experience.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Primrose1267)
Interested to hear peoples virginity stories…
Nothing interesting still a virign
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1582)
Very much true! I was 20 and just wanted to get it over with, so when they propositioned me I went for it. I'm 29 now for context. 😂

It's unfortunate your experience is something you'd take back of you could. I hope you have better experiences since this one!
How old was the celeb then?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmm i was 16yo and it was anal for first time soo dont know if that counts but i lost mine at 17yo with a guy who had abit of a age gap and had alot of experience and knew what he was doing and he admitted i was a natural and he wouldnt of known i was a virgin at the time if i didnt tell him but he wasnt judgemental person like my current bf so i felt comfortable doing it

but tbh my current bf im with now is a virgin and isnt aware or believe i aint a virgin as i havent even took his virginity and we been together for a year now i just have trust issues with him at the moment but it would be interesting how he's gonna take it
Anngelinaaaaaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was 16 when I lost mine. Far from ready and defo with the wrong person that's for sure. We were both virgins I just got lost in the moment and being a dumb teenager that I was, no condom was worn ofc. Thank god there were no repercussions from our stupidity. Looking back, I defo should have googled how to give a bl*wjob or even a hand job would have sufficed. I'm not proud. And I swear to god I better not hear my future partner mention his ex during the deed that's for sure. The guy proper yelled 'oh Hannah f**k me harder, I'm gunna c*m'... my name isn't Hannah. Oh and just to be the cherry on top of all that... backseat of the car. His parents car. Classy asf. I had never gotten out of a car that quick after. I met up with him a few days later for coffee after dodging his calls and texts. He apologised and I broke up with him. The terrible sex wasn't the only reason I broke up with him. Turns out, 2 weeks later Hannah messaged me saying she felt really guilty about the whole situation showing their selfies, messages and even pics he had sent her. She said they had been seeing each other for the last 6 weeks and they lost their virginity to each other one week prior. I haven't spoken to him for almost 3 years and me and Hannah are now really good friends despite the situation.

Glad to say I have had better sex since and now just laugh about the situation.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How about no
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
it was a ****ing nightmare
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1582)

No regrets.
tell us who I'm begging you or how famous is he??
username5814528
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
10/10, would bang again :beard:
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmm i was 16yo and it was anal for first time soo dont know if that counts but i lost mine at 17yo with a guy who had abit of a age gap and had alot of experience and knew what he was doing and he admitted i was a natural and he wouldnt of known i was a virgin at the time if i didnt tell him but he wasnt judgemental person like my current bf so i felt comfortable doing it

but tbh my current bf im with now is a virgin and isnt aware or believe i aint a virgin as i havent even took his virginity and we been together for a year now i just have trust issues with him at the moment but it would be interesting how he's gonna take it
How old was the guy you lost your v card to
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
Mine isnt super interesting, but it was with my boyfriend of 1/2 ish months before he moved to Australia, who was not a virgin too. I was 17 at the time and it was passionless, almost robotic like and awkward because it felt like he didnt really want to have sex with me during. He turned out to be a **** after lol.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
How old was the guy you lost your v card to
38 lmao
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
38 lmao
How did you meet this guy at 17 yikes 😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (176)
55.87%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
13.97%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
10.79%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (29)
9.21%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.44%

Watched Threads