Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone else got a Jan module they really can't be arsed to revise for? watch

ReputationRep:
    yeah my media studies module yesterday, I wasn't interested in the slightest and had been lazy and relaxing since my english language and politics resits the week before. still, I thought I did alright anyway; then again, I thought that originally and ended up with a D or something.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm yes!! I have 4 modules (none of them retakes grrr) and the biology i'm fine for... the P4 i shud b ok but i ought to brush up and i'm not, the stats i've done loads of work for (Cos i need to!!) and the chemistry.... well i'm gonna fail... but such is life!!

ReputationRep:
    oh god yes...

WJEC ENGLISH - OTHELLO tomorrow!

don't want to do the sodding exam, I'd rather stick forks in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    i dont want 2 revise for any of mine! its just the thought that after these exams ive gotta do all my coursework and then after that start revising for another lot of exams, will it never end?!

ReputationRep:
    Coursework is not due until about early May or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    Coursework is not due until about early May or something like that.
    My history cswk is due start of march. grrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I hate Sociology: Religion - exam is on Thursday. I need a B minimum but I hate the topic and feel so crap and like I'm going mess it up and then be really upset when I get a E or something.
    Oh me too, me too!

I'm taking a short break from staring at my textbook and mentally shouting "I hate Durkheim and I don't care why he thought religion was a conservative force. I DON'T CARE!!"

I also have a politics module a week tomorrow (USA/UK Comparitive Government) which I am sure to fail, and a General Studies one on Tuesday which is just a big waste of time and energy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in "I can't be arsed, I hate it" mode, hence why I am spending my day on here rather than in front of my notes. I did revise religion as a conservative force/initiator of change for a bit this morning... about 20 minutes. lol>

ReputationRep:
    feel like that all the time, just had a maths paper......done crap, now I cant be assed to revise for my last exam next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden_Touch)
    Oh me too, me too!I'm taking a short break from staring at my textbook and mentally shouting "I hate Durkheim and I don't care why he thought religion was a conservative force. I DON'T CARE!!"

I also have a politics module a week tomorrow (USA/UK Comparitive Government) which I am sure to fail, and a General Studies one on Tuesday which is just a big waste of time and energy.
    Me also!
    I hate it! I can be bothered but I find it so difficult after not being in the lessons due to my subjects clashing this year.
    Just had AVCE ICT exam this morning too but thankfully that went well.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    If they give us a nice choice of essays, like "Analyse and evaluate the relationship between religion and social change", I should be ok. It's more complex, two-parters that I don't like. My knowledge of ethnicity and religion is still almost non-existent.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have time to revise between coursework, 9 jan modules, homework and no study leave, not to mention keeping up with the rest of my life outside of school! Therefore = not my fault when I fail all my exams

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Then I got another Sociology module afterwards. Nooo!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    How many exams have you got left now Ellie? Have they mostly been okay so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedsblade)
    Yeah. Then I got another Sociology module afterwards. Nooo!

Gem
    Theory and Methods? I'm doing coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    no study leave
    Well stick two fingers up at school and have the time off anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    How many exams have you got left now Ellie? Have they mostly been okay so far?
    Just 2 left - maths and economics. They've been ok, Geog was good (I thiiiink), Maths has been variable, German easy... so alright on the whole. A lot of the exams have been I-really-can't-tell-how-I've-done-at-all exams though Roll on March 17th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Well stick two fingers up at school and have the time off anyway.
    What do you think I'm doing today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    What do you think I'm doing today
    Our days seem to mirror each other: margherita yesterday, absenteeism today - it's almost uncanny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Our days seem to mirror each other: margherita yesterday, absenteeism today - it's almost uncanny.
    :eek: We're naughty!

• create my feed
  • edit my feed

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.