Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
He was saying bad stuff behind my back and it's this was 3rd maybe 4th time I've caught him and its the same thing he says each time nothing else. He said it once a maybe a year ago , I was annoyed a few months after that, he said it twice I was more annoyed and I told him to stop it. He said he'll stop face to face and he's done it again so now I'm just angry. I heard him say it so I said, I heard what he said then told him to shut up, he punched me, I pushed him and I said everyone has told him to stop but he still says the exact same thing again then again. So he punched me, I pushed him then he pushed me then I punched him and he punched me loads of times then we separated. A few hours later I went past him then he looked at me and he still looked mad
Blueowl2323
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ah yes, Siblings. I understand how you feel. Try talking to him and asking him why he is talking about you behind your back when you feel calm enough to start up a conversation, If this is does not work then try talking to an adult about this and tell them what is going on. Fighting is normal between siblings and just remember that you are not alone in the anoyyance of siblings.
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Listening to them scream and cry is the worst though
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blueowl2323)
Ah yes, Siblings. I understand how you feel. Try talking to him and asking him why he is talking about you behind your back when you feel calm enough to start up a conversation, If this is does not work then try talking to an adult about this and tell them what is going on. Fighting is normal between siblings and just remember that you are not alone in the anoyyance of siblings.
I spoke and he still carries on. My parents sad just ignore him but he needs to stop
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I spoke and he still carries on. My parents sad just ignore him but he needs to stop
Gosh that msut be anoyying having to deal with that
Anonymous #1
Gosh that msut be anoyying having to deal with that
I know also what he's saying is hypocritical as well
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know also what he's saying is hypocritical as well
Yes! The hiportitical stuff pisses me off
Anonymous #1
Yes! The hiportitical stuff pisses me off
Same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (80)
57.97%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (16)
11.59%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (18)
13.04%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (8)
5.8%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
5.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
6.52%

Watched Threads