test soon but hardly understand anything. HOW DO I REVISE

Watch
rxrx2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i have a test on Wednesday on chapters 1 and 2 of pure year 2 maths and I don't understand most of the stuff...my teacher is really *****y and doesn't teach anything and as a consequence, i can do hardly any of the questions.

How do I understand, learn and practice all the math content before wednesday? Lowkey feel like crying because this test is important

I do Edexcel if that helps
Last edited by rxrx2004; 4 weeks ago
ToGodly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have media test on also next week and I also don’t know what to revise. I guess make a list of all whole topics like even if it’s a lot and then go through the ones that you are most like most weak at. Or you can do is things that you know already practice on that and make sure at least you get good marks in that
Cloudiii
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Youtube was my life saver. Highlight the topics you struggle with, search a youtube video on them and then do practise questions.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Use Examsolutions (website) - the guy makes amazing videos explaining each topic.
Cs115
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you've got till Wednesday so there's time. If you have the edexcel textbook they are really helpful and I would recommend you go through the chapter and read and understand the examples. then do all the questions in that section that have a (P) next to it so you solidify that subtopic. then move onto the next section and repeat. use the PMT solutions bank if you are really stuck on a question
rxrx2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ToGodly)
I have media test on also next week and I also don’t know what to revise. I guess make a list of all whole topics like even if it’s a lot and then go through the ones that you are most like most weak at. Or you can do is things that you know already practice on that and make sure at least you get good marks in that
good idea, thank you

(Original post by Cloudiii)
Youtube was my life saver. Highlight the topics you struggle with, search a youtube video on them and then do practise questions.
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Use Examsolutions (website) - the guy makes amazing videos explaining each topic.
i'll check him out, thanks

(Original post by Cs115)
you've got till Wednesday so there's time. If you have the edexcel textbook they are really helpful and I would recommend you go through the chapter and read and understand the examples. then do all the questions in that section that have a (P) next to it so you solidify that subtopic. then move onto the next section and repeat. use the PMT solutions bank if you are really stuck on a question
appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (96)
58.18%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (21)
12.73%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (12)
7.27%
I haven't started researching yet (9)
5.45%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise