The Student Room Group

Constipation stomach ache but pooing ??!

So I’ve had constipation since a few weeks ago. That’s when I couldn’t really go and had stomach ache. But now it’s came back and now I’m going but still have the stomach ache and I’m not sure why ? I don’t drink much water ( I know that’s bad ) so the DR has said to drink 2-3 glasses a day which I am doing and for eating fibre also which I am doing. I’m going on holiday tomorrow so I hope I don’t have stomach ache the whole time I’m there still :frown:

Any recommendations on what to do to help speed up recovery and me feeling better again?

Keep drinking, make sure you’re getting enough electrolytes and consider mild laxatives
Reply 2
Take mild laxatives like senna and lactulose and drink lots of fluids, water, juices etc. It really helps soften the stool and makes it easier to pass
Reply 3
Original post by ldn5
Take mild laxatives like senna and lactulose and drink lots of fluids, water, juices etc. It really helps soften the stool and makes it easier to pass

Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Keep drinking, make sure you’re getting enough electrolytes and consider mild laxatives

Quick Reply

Latest