so sorry davey...

so hayley, do you sleep well?
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I sleep well indeed.

though I am not a morning person. At all.

and yourself?
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i sleep like a log in a nice fireplace, but when someone else is in the bed its all different
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Read. Simple as that. Something good, but not too complicated. Maybe something you've read before. Read for about an hour (or just until you feel tired) and you shouldn't have any trouble sleeping. It occupies your mind and stops you thinking abut stuff that's keeping you awake.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think about maths and it sends me to sleep straight away
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shootingstar)
No, don't worry, haven't done anything stupid...

I know, makes a change.

Anyway. I've only had about 8 hours sleep since thursday night. Any tips? I even tried taking extra nytol. Bah. Nothing.

:hmpf:
You could try the way that always get me to sleep, find an 'intimate relationship' buddy (lol! at mods for swear filter :rolleyes: ) and have 'intimate relations' just before bed. Though you could always try to have 'intimate relations' with yourself, works just as well!! lol!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
noooo, if you find an intimate relations buddy that is a downright minger, the thought of pursuing further intimate relations with her/him/whatever floats your boat will repulse you so much it will cause you to fall asleep
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by koldtoast)
noooo, if you find an intimate relations buddy that is a downright minger, the thought of pursuing further intimate relations with her/him/whatever floats your boat will repulse you so much it will cause you to fall asleep
Mmm, well i find that my 'intimate relations' buddy who just happens to be my girlfriend is not a minger and so after say about 30-40 minutes I'm quite tired!! Thats what I mean!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Mmm, well i find that my 'intimate relations' buddy who just happens to be my girlfriend is not a minger and so after say about 30-40 minutes I'm quite tired!! Thats what I mean!

30-40 minutes!! god, you weakling!
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
30-40 minutes!! god, you weakling!
:rolleyes: I guess you keep going for days, no? :p:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
:rolleyes: I guess you keep going for days, no? :p:
weeks, they pass out from exhaustion..then i revive them when they come to, and pass out again..god, its a love cycle
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
weeks, they pass out from exhaustion..then i revive them when they come to, and pass out again..god, its a love cycle
mmm, I always thought that sort of thing was used as torture. Oh well!
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lots of fresh air and exercise during the day,
don't eat anything too soon before you go to sleep,
try reading a magazine or book 20 mins before hand,
horlicks!
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A bit before you plan to go to bed, put a hot water bottle in bed to warm it up. Then when you're ready to sleep, snuggle and relax. I've been able to sleep so much better with a hot water bottle :love:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (956)
79.8%
Leave (242)
20.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed