Sometimes I get waves of fatigue and it feels like I can't breathe for days

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Help please.
I wasn't sure what forum to put this under but yeah.
Every single month I get days or a week long tiredness and it doesn't go away. I get enough sleep and i try to eat healthy but nothing is changing. And it always feels like I have a lump of tiredness inside me in my chest its super hard to explain and it's weighing me down and I can't breathe properly, it feels like there's no air.

I really don't know why this happens idk if its related to anything i'm struggling with a little mentally but who knows. Any advice would be appreciated thank you
CharityCross219
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve struggled with fatigue for a long time and still do. There’s nothing physically wrong with and my mental health has improved but nothing. If you menstruate that can be a reason why you feel so tired for a week since your hormones operate on the 28 day cycle.
I don’t know what your beliefs are but I’m a spiritual person and when I’m doing mentally good but feel so tired and my body is heavy and hard to move I know my problem for fatigue is to do with spirits using my energy (not evil they just do it unconsciously kind of)
These are all possibilities of why you could be tired at that one time from my own personal experience
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CharityCross219)
I’ve struggled with fatigue for a long time and still do. There’s nothing physically wrong with and my mental health has improved but nothing. If you menstruate that can be a reason why you feel so tired for a week since your hormones operate on the 28 day cycle.
I don’t know what your beliefs are but I’m a spiritual person and when I’m doing mentally good but feel so tired and my body is heavy and hard to move I know my problem for fatigue is to do with spirits using my energy (not evil they just do it unconsciously kind of)
These are all possibilities of why you could be tired at that one time from my own personal experience
Okayy i'll try keep those reasons in mind thank youu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads