The Student Room Group

Uni of Portsmouth Harry law hall

Hi, would I receive a confirmation email of my move in time for my accommodation(Harry law halls)?
I have previously called them and they said that if I was given a move in time in would appear in my student home portal, after the induction section.
I called to check in and they said I could move in on the 25th.
But when they checked they was no specific time given- should I be worried?
Original post by aj9021
Hi, would I receive a confirmation email of my move in time for my accommodation(Harry law halls)?
I have previously called them and they said that if I was given a move in time in would appear in my student home portal, after the induction section.
I called to check in and they said I could move in on the 25th.
But when they checked they was no specific time given- should I be worried?

Hi! @aj9021

I wouldn't be worried about a time, especially as you have been given a date.
Check your portal again and if there is nothing there then you can always call them again to clarify that it is definitely okay for you to move in on the 25th, and maybe give them a time frame of when you would arrive.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi! @aj9021

I wouldn't be worried about a time, especially as you have been given a date.
Check your portal again and if there is nothing there then you can always call them again to clarify that it is definitely okay for you to move in on the 25th, and maybe give them a time frame of when you would arrive.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:

Thank you this helped a lot. I was just confused when I heard other friends from different unis having a specific time sot to move in. I have confirmed with Student Housing that I don't need a specific time slot and I can just turn up on the day.

Quick Reply

Latest