syudko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For context- I went to private school from k-5 till 8th and switched to public for highschool.
I was virtual for most of freshman year due to Covid but switched in person in May (my school always had an in person option but I chose to be virtual).
There was a group of girls in my honors biology class- the leaders name is Emiline, according to my friend (also in the class but not part of the group) they would make fun of my voice and thought I was annoying when I was virtual (I was just participating in class).
When I switched in person, they started being rude to me, spreading rumors and treating me like I was a 2 year old.
I'm a quiet, nice person and I have some friends- I'm generally well liked and don't have too many enemies but these girls won't leave me alone.
This year (sophomore year), they had the boys in their group surround me a harass me to take a random boy that I didn't know to homecoming (he came over and asked me and the boys were trying to make me say yes). When I said no, they all started laughing at me and I felt horrible.
Why are they picking on me and what should I do? I don't talk to them, they just pick on me.
What should I do?
Last edited by syudko; 1 month ago
username4899406
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just dont engage with them op
focus on yourself, your actual friendship group and your studies!
JaffaNeko
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some people have nothing better to do than feel superior bothering others, when it's really them with insecurities. I know how you feel, I was bullied relentlessly up until college. Just focus on yourself, try your best in your study and show them you're the superior one. And keep a good friendship circle
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe you sound too upper class idk
syudko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My public school is in the suburbs in a nice area so most people live middle class/upper class and the group that bullies me has a similar amount of money to my family.
xoxhavannaxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just ignore them! You are you and nobody can change that. Keep doing great 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
86.71%
No (19)
13.29%

Watched Threads