xoxhavannaxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi. I will be going to SOAS university.📚 Is anybody else going?

HEY! What about freshers? 👀 What’s going on with it? Sorry it’s way too late to be posting this.. I know! 🙄 But I’m a very chatty person so please let me be 😅 H <3
3mptyhead
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxhavannaxox)
Hi. I will be going to SOAS university.📚 Is anybody else going, or are there any group chats I can be added to?

HEY! What about freshers? 👀 What’s going on with it? Sorry it’s way too late to be posting this.. I know! 🙄 But I’m a very chatty person so please let me be 😅 H <3
I'm going into my 2nd year so i can give the little advice that i know that could maybe help haha.
Last year i joined the soas fb group for that years admissions,

as for freshers there are free tickets for the official freshers on fatsoma

but as for clubs/ partying im honestly clueless sorry ahah

hope this helps
smalaw1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm going! The nerves have started to kick in a bit since we're starting soon,, I haven't joined any groups + haven't heard anything from any other social platform so I won't know anyone and I'm going in absolutely clueless
xoxhavannaxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by smalaw1234)
I'm going! The nerves have started to kick in a bit since we're starting soon,, I haven't joined any groups + haven't heard anything from any other social platform so I won't know anyone and I'm going in absolutely clueless
Ah so you’re in the same boat as me then! Hey, if you would someone to talk to, you can just text me whenever - also it would help, as I literally don’t know anybody either. When you are on campus, let me know!! Xx
smalaw1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xoxhavannaxox)
Ah so you’re in the same boat as me then! Hey, if you would someone to talk to, you can just text me whenever - also it would help, as I literally don’t know anybody either. When you are on campus, let me know!! Xx
ahh thanks for the response, i wasn't expecting once (hence the late response, i apologise for that) - i've been in and out of campus and it's been really weird because i've talked to people but it's never gone past "hi my name is ___ I'm studying ___" - it's really daunting. I'd love to get to know you, I'm sending a private message on here to you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.25%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.95%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (48)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.8%

Watched Threads